Not subbing next month..

hanyoo69

NOT HERE TO BE RUDE, but  i paid for this and now i have to pay for profiles? This is ridiculous, 20 bucks for a quester?! I have no job atm and summer is here and 20 bucks is a lot for me. And are there any free questers 1-60? 

The profiles should be like 5 bucks at least, i can always pay 20 bucks for a botter from epicnpc to level my char to 60 for 20 bucks, but i have friends and i wanna chat while i bot lol

14 minutes ago, hanyoo69 said:

NOT HERE TO BE RUDE, but  i paid for this and now i have to pay for profiles? This is ridiculous, 20 bucks for a quester?! I have no job atm and summer is here and 20 bucks is a lot for me. And are there any free questers 1-60? 

The profiles should be like 5 bucks at least, i can always pay 20 bucks for a botter from epicnpc to level my char to 60 for 20 bucks, but i have friends and i wanna chat while i bot lol

You are aware that the people who make these fightclasses and profiles are spending their time on these projects right? As a fightclass creator, i can ensure you that. The amount paid for the time spent on a project is far from anywhere near worth it.
Personally, i make MAXIMUM 3 eur an hour. Sure there are some people here who has stopped working on their fightclasses/profiles, and thereby for every buyer of their product, the amount/hour earned will only rise.
But trust me, people who stopped developing their products, are not really selling.
Edit: Just want to clarify that i do not earn 3 EUR an hour everyday all the time, i make at max 3 eur an hour WHILE coding. (Working)

Edited by Ordush

1 hour ago, hanyoo69 said:

The forum is full of posts like yours. If you buy a product without to inform your self about, its your own fault.
Those people can be happy that there are some ppl who selling their stuff that cheap. And for real try to create your own and you will see if you want quality you need to pay for it.
Welcome in the world.

3 hours ago, Ordush said:

You are aware that the people who make these fightclasses and profiles are spending their time on these projects right? As a fightclass creator, i can ensure you that. The amount paid for the time spent on a project is far from anywhere near worth it.
Personally, i make MAXIMUM 3 eur an hour. Sure there are some people here who has stopped working on their fightclasses/profiles, and thereby for every buyer of their product, the amount/hour earned will only rise.
But trust me, people who stopped developing their products, are not really selling.
Edit: Just want to clarify that i do not earn 3 EUR an hour everyday all the time, i make at max 3 eur an hour WHILE coding. (Working)

Get a job kid and stop whining about 3 euro per hour ( which is pathetic ). Even i get 11 euro per hour by cleaning the trash from my boss's table. 

2 hours ago, iMod said:

The forum is full of posts like yours. If you buy a product without to inform your self about, its your own fault.
Those people can be happy that there are some ppl who selling their stuff that cheap. And for real try to create your own and you will see if you want quality you need to pay for it.
Welcome in the world.

If this forum is full of posts like mine, then why not do something about it? Why make a product that people don't even use? It's not even hard making a questing profile, but i pretty much don't find interest in making a questing profile. And don't say that '' we are not interested either '' you guys made this fkin bot and allow people to use it then. Yes i do respect the questing profile 1-10 or 1-15 what ever ( i don't remember ) but i would really appreciate FREE or at least 5 bucks 1-30 or 1-35.. 

Fk it, im outtie

4 minutes ago, hanyoo69 said:

Get a job kid and stop whining about 3 euro per hour ( which is pathetic ). Even i get 11 euro per hour by cleaning the trash from my boss's table. 

You don't seem to get the point... You want us to give you stuff for free, that we spend 6-7 hours a day to make.

I have a job, and i am certainly not living from what i do on WRobot, my point was EXACTLY that it can not be done.
How about you learn to write the code, and do it yourself? What about YOU spend 6-7 hours of YOUR freetime every day? Then you do not have to pay for anything at all yourself..

21 minutes ago, Ordush said:

You don't seem to get the point... You want us to give you stuff for free, that we spend 6-7 hours a day to make.

I have a job, and i am certainly not living from what i do on WRobot, my point was EXACTLY that it can not be done.
How about you learn to write the code, and do it yourself? What about YOU spend 6-7 hours of YOUR freetime every day? Then you do not have to pay for anything at all yourself..

And where is the honor in that? It's like winning the lottery and telling your family '' i've worked 8 hours everyday for almost 9 years to buy this lottery ticket '' While family is enjoying the stuff you bought with your own salary. If i were you, i would have advertised so well this Wrobot that people would actually get the '' point ''. A small video about how  hard it was ( that you can't cancel ) and you would respect a small donation? Otherwise it is free and you do it for everyone's good will. 

PS. If i actually had a family, i would never ask anything in return, i work for the sake of our family, if my son wouldn't work / want to work, i would talk to him nicely and help him in every way. This is the same thing here, many people here don't actually have the money to buy a STUPID QUESTING PROFILE THAT COSTS 20 BUCKS. As a student who lives alone and gets very little money from the government and has no job, 20 bucks is a lot.

And you could have make it ( 3 -5 days free ) then make it 5 to 20 bucks. Otherwise nobody  is interested in buying lol. 

8 hours ago, hanyoo69 said:

? as a college studen who has no job, money is important to me, but i wouldn't pay anything game related that goes over 5 bucks... 

9 hours ago, hanyoo69 said:

So, do you have that job or not? I'm just curious ?

Did he send it to multiple people, that message? Geez, thats just well... I just dont say anything, dont wanna bash anyone haha ?