2.0.1v Bot closing after 5 min

Connection error, close bot, you have probably launched too many sessions at the same time with the same license key, please contact bot team if it is not the case.  

what is this restriction on launching windows in the new version of the bot? in the old version I ran 20 bots and everything was fine, now after running 3x after 5 minutes of the bot the bot is closed

When I bought the key, there were no restrictions in the sessions, it would be correct for you to leave the old keys without restrictions, and you already have to sell new keys by sessions, but it turns out that you sold without restrictions and now you changed the rules without asking

The license on the old version was already restricting your number of sessions. However, Droidz had never implemented proper security. He didn't change the rules without asking, rather you were breaking the before and didn't care because they weren't being enforced. You can check out web.archive.org and you'll see what the old restrictions were.

6 hours ago, Matenia said:

The license on the old version was already restricting your number of sessions. However, Droidz had never implemented proper security. He didn't change the rules without asking, rather you were breaking the before and didn't care because they weren't being enforced. You can check out web.archive.org and you'll see what the old restrictions were.

Hmm. Is this true? I thought you were allowed to bot on as many as you wanted, as long as you were on the same IP?

https://web.archive.org/web/20160422023648/https://wrobot.eu/store/category/2-wrobot/

Old limitation is to 1 PC (not applied) and 1 IP (It is true that there was no real limit, even if limiting to 1 pc limit the number of sessions). Send me private message with number of sessions that you use, we will found solution.

And I warned, I made news, I added logs every 30 seconds on the old versions since few weeks to tell you to contact me if you have problems with the new update to resolve them resonances before than I disable older versions.

32 minutes ago, Avvi said:

Hmm. Is this true? I thought you were allowed to bot on as many as you wanted, as long as you were on the same IP?

https://web.archive.org/web/20160422023648/https://wrobot.eu/store/category/2-wrobot/

Single computer (didn't really read it as single IP). I doubt he was running 20 session on a single machine. It was just not being enforced even to the same IP (as far as I know - Droidz can correct me, but I remember people saying they were using VPNs per bot session). I also remember people talking about sharing keys etc. Either way, I understand why Droidz had to change/enforce this, since there were people actually running 100+ sessions on one key.

1 hour ago, Matenia said:

Single computer (didn't really read it as single IP). I doubt he was running 20 session on a single machine. It was just not being enforced even to the same IP (as far as I know - Droidz can correct me, but I remember people saying they were using VPNs per bot session). I also remember people talking about sharing keys etc. Either way, I understand why Droidz had to change/enforce this, since there were people actually running 100+ sessions on one key.

dude i ran max 50 sessions on 1 pc when i was using party mode to multibox ?

Maybe in WotLk, but vanilla/TBC performance is overall pretty bad (both the client, and for TBC wRobot has some CPU issues). Most people with really good hardware (state of the art gaming CPU/GPU) can run ~15 clients+bots on one computer.

Guys, I have one simple question - my typical usage of old unlimited sub - is max 3 bot per IP. Will I get any restrictions in that case?