Northdale Bans?

6 minutes ago, tyrael98 said:

I think alot has to do with FC, i made my FC exactly as i play when im doing quests myself,dungeons, im also super paranoid so im not far,use teamviewer etc

Na, movement is 100% what its about. If your character is turning just a little bit weird, a player will report you. This is why we need more smooth movement for WRobot, currently there is a plugin that can help you, but a lot of times, it just fucks up my program.

7 hours ago, Jensen- said:

stop using public profiles and you wont get baned, im not geting any bans since i made my own

Dude.... i got mass banned.  They linked 10+ accounts eventough i was using socks5. Also I was using private profiles. So please just stop saying things that clearly do not make sense. Just enjoy you are not getting banned. But do not act like private profiles are the solution to each and everyone.

I do not know how they do it. But I know for a fact that private profiles will not stop the account linking. Just the first report/ban will take longer before the problems will start.

Edited by Bambo

53 minutes ago, Bambo said:

Dude.... i got mass banned.  They linked 10+ accounts eventough i was using socks5. Also I was using private profiles. So please just stop saying things that clearly do not make sense. Just enjoy you are not getting banned. But do not act like private profiles are the solution to each and everyone.

I do not know how they do it. But I know for a fact that private profiles will not stop the account linking. Just the first report/ban will take longer before the problems will start.

what do you mean by private profiles just dont tell me you bought them and you calling that private

1 hour ago, Bambo said:

if you are run 10 bots with the same profile, without a vm, in the same zone, you are going to get reported very quickly, and because you are not using a VM they cant trace everything.

54 minutes ago, Jensen- said:

what do you mean by private profiles just dont tell me you bought them and you calling that private

I developed 1 to 60 grinders which i am about to release. The beta testing was closed and limted to 3 people. Private enough for you? ?

just stating that it is not the one and only solution to the northdale ban Problem. 

28 minutes ago, Bambo said:

I developed 1 to 60 grinders which i am about to release. The beta testing was closed and limted to 3 people. Private enough for you? ?

just stating that it is not the one and only solution to the northdale ban Problem. 

lol grinders

theres no zone on northdale without bots so thats why you get banned cuz you use grinding profiles

1 hour ago, Jensen- said:

lol grinders

theres no zone on northdale without bots so thats why you get banned cuz you use grinding profiles

Lol, i do hope you guys are just trolling with all that advices.

1 minute ago, Findeh said:

Lol, i do hope you guys are just trolling with all that advices.

Most of the people giving stupid advice like the person above your comment use the bot to run 1 client at a time to level their random char to 60 while they babysit every second and waste their lifetime. This is not what a bot with up to 10 sessions was designed for and they would be better off just handplaying lol ?

I'll tell you guys a funny botting story, that only boters will understand, i guess. True story btw.

Back in 2008-2009 when wotlk was released i was using WowMimic for grinding. It was decent cheap grinder back then and skinning was profitable. The bot was only able to run in circle (no pathfinder, only moveing from point A to point B, to C and so on) and spam 1, 2 , 3 buttons. We were using macrosses instead of rotation and bot was just spamming button 1 each second, button 2 each 5 seconds and button 3 each 15 seconds or someething like that. Bot was also able to sell stuff to a vendor and mail the rest to the alt. Just so you understand how shitty it was.

There was no mail checking by GM's back then, so, as you may guess, everyone was sending things to an alt and then sell it. Everyone except me, because i was paranoid (and moron, even more then i am now). Instead of runing 30+ bots and mail loot to an alt, like everyone did, i was running like 5 bots and was selling everithing myself with every bot. By hands..

And then one day chinese developers (or whoever they was) made an update for bot (and you was not able to reject update of your bot back then). With the new update, for some reason, instead of mailing to an alt bot was sending an empty ticket to GM (rofl). During one day hundreds of bots have "reported" themselves. It was so fucking funny, that i am laughing every time i remember this. Bot that spam tickets to gm, i can't even imagine how to do that on purpose.

The forum was flooded with rage of the guys who have lost theyr farms, or was not able to bot and mail to an alt. And there was "smart" me, who was laughing at them all and giving advices like: "You should never mail to alt in a first place, because this way they may ban all you bots in one go, just by mail check" and so on.

They was not even answering back then, and only after like year or two i counted that they were farming tones of gold with automated process almost without bans, and i was sitting there as slave with my shitty 5 bots, farming my 500$ per month, doing half work by hands and thinking how smart i am.

1 hour ago, shadydealer said:

Most of the people giving stupid advice like the person above your comment use the bot to run 1 client at a time to level their random char to 60 while they babysit every second and waste their lifetime. This is not what a bot with up to 10 sessions was designed for and they would be better off just handplaying lol ?

dont teach me what botting is with your 10 sessions https://imgur.com/a/HxtRvan

26 minutes ago, Jensen- said:

dont teach me what botting is with your 10 sessions https://imgur.com/a/HxtRvan

I personally think you are trolling me tbh. There is no way you really think that using grinders is the reason they can detect all clients on one pc even when using socks5 and bann all 10+ at the same time. Ofc using only grinders CAN get you flagged. But it has nothing to do with their multibot detection.

I am out, this is silly

Edited by Bambo

Just got my first ban as a level 46 hunter. Leveled the first 38 levels with FNVs Quester followed by about 5 levels done by hand and some grinders. I used other grinding profiles to avoid using the ones built in to the quester (a mixture of my own grinders and Bambo's). It was my first propper attempt at botting on Northdale, prior to this I only got a few 20s which have not been banned.

I was banned while grinding in Swamp of Sorrows, I saw my pet do some odd shit and that caused the bot do some odd shit, possibly work of the GM. Before I could stop the bot I was tele'd to the room of death. Time for attempt 2.

I hear alot of people noticing these  "GM Tests" ? 

I hope you can make it next time tyrael. Remember to stop at around lvl 50 and do the rest by hand. That is how some of my friends made it to 60 on northdale.

1 minute ago, Bambo said:

I hear alot of people noticing these  "GM Tests" ? 

I hope you can make it next time tyrael. Remember to stop at around lvl 50 and do the rest by hand. That is how some of my friends made it to 60 on northdale.

i was almost 51 :(, i should of stopped oh well it sucks

1 minute ago, tyrael98 said:

i was almost 51 :(, i should of stopped oh well it sucks

Well you did it once. It might take another 10 to 15 days but you will get there again. Do not make the same mistakes again. Improve your botting behavior and then you will be happy soon

3 hours ago, Bambo said:

Well you did it once. It might take another 10 to 15 days but you will get there again. Do not make the same mistakes again. Improve your botting behavior and then you will be happy soon

10-15 days is pretty fast to lvl 50 ?

15 minutes ago, maukor said:

All my 7 bots from one pc teleported in GM room. Using different proxies. First time i have that kind of bans.

I assume you have not used VMs?

Just now, Bambo said:

I assume you have not used VMs?

Since it's only FIrst time when gm teleported all my accs at the same time - yes, sure i didnt use vms cause i had no bans before, So probably the guy who "trolled" you think that's it's impossible, actually i though it's impossible too before