Hello folks,

I am quite stunned at the fact that this bot is just a money pit. Honorbuddy was quite working well for the price we paid. but this bot.. 22$ euro for something that works like crap unless you buy expansive fight class, plug-ins and profiles.. for a private server really ? 

I understand all the hard work that goes into making profiles, plug-in and such but this is just too much. I bought this on 06/29/18.. can i please get a refund!

It works like crap with free profiles and to be honest. I do have time to babysit this bot. every 5 min.. my  shaman took 6 days to get to 20... unreal..

I am not interested in putting a house rent into a game that is free to play and i do it better by hands.

Just now, (̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾) ̿ ̿ ‘̿’\̵͇̿̿\ said:

Maybe you don't know how to config it properly, its working fine with me ?

Really whats to configure man. the pathing is crap.. what profile are you using.. 

Just now, Kr8zycdn said:

Really whats to configure man. the pathing is crap.. what profile are you using.. 

Well, what u want to do, level up - go for http://prntscr.com/k267ec to level 20, then use grinder, look inside the forum, you will find lots of profiles, even some questers, that actually quest

Just now, (̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾) ̿ ̿ ‘̿’\̵͇̿̿\ said:

Well, what u want to do, level up - go for http://prntscr.com/k267ec to level 20, then use grinder, look inside the forum, you will find lots of profiles, even some questers, that actually quest

Ill give it a go! thanks

2 hours ago, Kr8zycdn said:

FNV doesn't work without supervision.. anyways for me.

Yea thats possible, i didn't used it, i can guarantee for [Alliance WOTLK] Profiles are working awesome till 22, but i suggest if u wanna level up, use quester till 5 level then go for grinder.

11 hours ago, Kr8zycdn said:

FNV doesn't work without supervision? You're definitely doing something wrong. I've been 99% afking with his Quester from 1-40+ about 8 times.

Also of course a private server bot isn't as cheap as HonorBuddy. HonorBuddy sold 100000s of copies and they PAID their community devs as well as several devs that had fulltime contracts. 
Plus HonorBuddy was absolute fucking trash (below Pirox) until late Cataclysm. The 2 expansions are in no way comparable. Cata is easy as fuck AND there's a leak of debugging binary leaked for it where you can *basically* see all the code (lots of that translates to later expansions, but not as much the other way around).

Plus you can basically set up an auto-clicker and not die in Cata.

17 hours ago, Kr8zycdn said:

If you are corresponding to the demo version, it has not been updated for a couple of months and therefor still in a pretty unbalanced and sometimes broken state, especially with overall weak classes. It will receive an major update probably in August as well, facing these issues and adding more content to it. Currently you may consider buying your bot some green auction house gear

Else please contact me via Discord.

On 7/4/2018 at 9:52 AM, FNV316 said:

If you are corresponding to the demo version, it has not been updated for a couple of months and therefor still in a pretty unbalanced and sometimes broken state, especially with overall weak classes. It will receive an major update probably in August as well, facing these issues and adding more content to it. Currently you may consider buying your bot some green auction house gear

Else please contact me via Discord.

well if you wish to sell profiles maybe updating the demo version could help cause it doesn't work without supervision for me. Therefore I will not buy this profile.

On 7/4/2018 at 3:14 AM, Matenia said:

FNV doesn't work without supervision? You're definitely doing something wrong. I've been 99% afking with his Quester from 1-40+ about 8 times.

Are you using any plug ins? I mean i am trying to level a mage and pally and still not working quite afk able.

On 7/3/2018 at 9:17 PM, Kr8zycdn said:

Hello folks,

I am quite stunned at the fact that this bot is just a money pit. Honorbuddy was quite working well for the price we paid. but this bot.. 22$ euro for something that works like crap unless you buy expansive fight class, plug-ins and profiles.. for a private server really ? 

I understand all the hard work that goes into making profiles, plug-in and such but this is just too much. I bought this on 06/29/18.. can i please get a refund!

It works like crap with free profiles and to be honest. I do have time to babysit this bot. every 5 min.. my  shaman took 6 days to get to 20... unreal..

I am not interested in putting a house rent into a game that is free to play and i do it better by hands.

"expansive fight class" What is expansive to you? 6.99 euro for a some of the work that has been put into these fightclasses does not seem expansive to me?

8 hours ago, Ordush said:

"expansive fight class" What is expansive to you? 6.99 euro for a some of the work that has been put into these fightclasses does not seem expansive to me?

I don't think a lot of people understand that freelance rates for any respectable programmer are usually not below 50€/hour. Nor do they understand how much work goes into a fightclass that isn't it's own software but rather an addition to other software which in turns makes debugging a whole lot more complicated.

17 hours ago, Matenia said:

I don't think a lot of people understand that freelance rates for any respectable programmer are usually not below 50€/hour. Nor do they understand how much work goes into a fightclass that isn't it's own software but rather an addition to other software which in turns makes debugging a whole lot more complicated.

IT"S FOR PRIVATE SERVER that will eventually close eventually

35 minutes ago, Kr8zycdn said:

IT"S FOR PRIVATE SERVER that will eventually close eventually

Why are you getting so mad? I started using wrobot this year. I wasn't satisfied with the profiles so I made my own. It's not hard dude. Paid profiles have fancy stuff that you don't always need. If you want to pay for them you can. But it takes me like 30 min to make a viable fight class. Its honestly not worth crying about.

I'd bet that even if someone gave you a paid profile for free, you'd be coming back for support, asking questions. You don't just pay for the product, you pay for the support. That's why you need to make stuff yourself so you can fix problems.