PVP plugins - track enemy players for example

vanbotter

Hi All

Anyone seen anything specifically for PVP? I like how the tracking module in Wrobot works but there is no section for Enemy Players to track, which it is clearly possible because its an identifiable aspect. 

Is there something knocking around that does this? It'd be nice to be able to press a button in game and it uses the aggro circles to draw lines to all nearby enemy players. Or even better, an ingame interface (like some of the advanced fightclasses have) that lists them (with level and class) and you can click on them to target them. Range definable in the little in game interface. 

Anything like this around?

Ta

VB

@Marsbar

Its your plugin that made me think of this. I use it on all chars regardless of me tanking or not. Solo play too, simply because of the really useful line it draws to the target ? Especially with the amendment to the WTF file in WOW to increase targeting range!

I'm not good enough atm to do the required changes though ? i don't know how to get it to scan all players near. 

On 7/27/2018 at 6:56 PM, vanbotter said:

@Marsbar

Its your plugin that made me think of this. I use it on all chars regardless of me tanking or not. Solo play too, simply because of the really useful line it draws to the target ? Especially with the amendment to the WTF file in WOW to increase targeting range!

I'm not good enough atm to do the required changes though ? i don't know how to get it to scan all players near. 

I'll see if I have some time to amend it in the coming week, I'll let you know if I do.

@Marsbar

That would be fantastic! 

I did try this addon as well, although it seems it's not working for Vanilla. Someone reported it mostly working but it doesn't do anything at all for me. 

Cheers mate!

foreach (WoWUnit Mob in ObjectManager.GetWoWUnitAttackables().Where(x => x.Type == WoWObjectType.Player && x.GetDistance2D < AggroMonitorSettings.CurrentSetting.SearchRange && x.TargetObject.Name != AggroMonitorSettings.CurrentSetting.Tank1 && x.TargetObject.Name != AggroMonitorSettings.CurrentSetting.Tank2 && x.TargetObject.Name != AggroMonitorSettings.CurrentSetting.Tank3 && x.TargetObject.Name != ObjectManager.Me.Name && ObjectManager.Target.TargetObject != null))

This filters it to just players, if you modify AggroMonitor

@Matenia

Thanks for your input there!

if (Conditions.InGameAndConnectedAndAliveAndProductStartedNotInPause && _isLaunched)
            {
                foreach (WoWUnit Mob in ObjectManager.GetObjectWoWPlayer().Where(x => x.IsAlliance && ObjectManager.Target.TargetObject != null))
                {
                    Radar3D.DrawCircle(ObjectManager.Target.Position, 1f, System.Drawing.Color.Red, true);
                    Radar3D.DrawLine(Mob.Position, Mob.TargetObject.Position, System.Drawing.Color.Red);
                    Radar3D.DrawCircle(Mob.TargetObject.Position, 0.5f, System.Drawing.Color.LightBlue, false);
                }
            }

So i have this now. That's almost doing what i want. Its drawing circles round alliance players and their targets. I now need to draw a line from me to the alliance. What's the command for grabbing my own position? 

Radar3D.DrawLine(Mob.Position, me.position, System.Drawing.Color.Red);  ? is that such a thing? I'm not at a computer with wow on to check. 

2 hours ago, headcrab said:

You can also try Battleground Helper plugin - it can track enemy players on battlefields when Radar3D switched on, but there are few nice WoW addons (like HHTD) that can do it much better. But Battleground helper can autofocus enemy healers, visual part is just for fun

Thanks mate, i'll take a look at that plugin. I can't use HTTD though, I only play on Vanilla ?