About This File
This is a simple fight class that I started working on to get used to WRobot libraries and systems before I start making more feature rich classes.
The point of creating this when other great ones exists (Matenia's Vanilla Frost Mage), was to include feature options and test my limits.
If the reception is good on this free demo class, I may produce a few more, or devote more time and create high quality paid classes.
This has been tested to 40, at which point it will still function, but will not add new mana gems or NEW abilities learned (New ranks should still be fine) to its arsenal.
I have to thank Matenia's Vanilla Frost Mage profile for the inspiration, and highly recommend his if you are looking for a fully functional quality paid profile.
=== THIS HAS NOT BEEN HEAVILY TESTED WITH ADDITIONAL PLUGINS ===
** If using HMP or other plugins that manage Food/Water, you will need to disable the Food/Water options in those plugins for conjured food/water to be used and updated automatically**
- Frost Mage basic casting
- Customizable Rotation options
- Fire Blast on CD
- Scorch on target Low HP
- Counterspell on spellcast
- Able to use wands (*Still testing stability)
- Uses racial passives when applicable (Current: Undead / Troll )
- Uses latest Armor Types (Frost / Ice)
- Move's skills required to Action Bars (Two Right Bars & Bottom Right Bar)
- Move's new skills to Action Bars as you train them (*Still testing stability) (Checks every 15 min for update)
- Frost Nova and Kite
- Blink Kite with Nova if enabled
- Mana Shield on hp loss
- Create latest Food/Water/Gem if enabled
- Automatically will update General Settings to use Food/Water/Gem
- Make Ice Block optional
- Make Mana Shield optional
- Improve Kite pathing
- Add Sheep feature
- Add AOE features
- Update Action Bars to reflect Spell Rank being used
- Add Potion use in addition to current Mana Gem usage
- Include spells for 40-beyond
- Include option for additional Talent/Specs
Thanks for testing it out, and let me know what problems you encounter so I can improve upon this!
What's New in Version 1.0.2 See changelog
- Fixed crash due to Wrobot 2.0