willing to pay

I am willing to pay for a custom profile. If you are good at making profiles and want to make some quick money message me I am willing to pay 6.99 I'm sure it would be something that is easy to make as I only require it to do 3 things.

3 hours ago, food4me said:

I am willing to pay for a custom profile. If you are good at making profiles and want to make some quick money message me I am willing to pay 6.99 I'm sure it would be something that is easy to make as I only require it to do 3 things.

Just created him the wished custom profile.

On 8/29/2018 at 3:11 PM, Runaro said:

Just created him the wished custom profile.

Thank you very much! I love it. 

Runaro made the profile exactly how I wanted it super fast response time and the agreed price was reasonable for the amount of joy I will get out of the profile I will now come stright to you for any custom profile I require. Thank you very much 

• 1 month later...
On 8/31/2018 at 2:25 PM, food4me said:

Thank you very much! I love it. 

Runaro made the profile exactly how I wanted it super fast response time and the agreed price was reasonable for the amount of joy I will get out of the profile I will now come stright to you for any custom profile I require. Thank you very much 

He just did charge back the money, so beware of this guy.

18 hours ago, Runaro said:

He just did charge back the money, so beware of this guy.

What a cunt, ban @food4me's ass @Droidz and remove his license.
We don't need shit like that in this forum. Cheating should be confined to the game.