Warmane Lordaeron Bans

58 minutes ago, Droidz said:

Can you give more info please, same IP? your profiles, fightclasses, plugins?

using proxy  quester, fighting class cs plugins screenshot on whispers, questerparty, iequip, stopatacktaged,

runed 1x60lvl bot 1x32lvl 5x12lvl they baned 60,32 and 4x12 1 did survive also had my bank acc open it didnt get baned

i think now and hm now i can get ban today becouse this accounts was created and bot was used on them before last fix i will update if i get ban again ,becouse today create several new acc in new wrobot and im wait if they catch this new one also or not

Yesterday's update solved the problem of detection on other servers but seem not on Warmane.
Today's update does not solve the problem (it's a hotfix of yesterday's update and additions for the pathfinder).
I continue to search.
Someone use WRobot without plugin and with a simple fightclass? And some uses the shortcut "WRobot no dx" to run WRobot?

1 hour ago, Droidz said:

Yesterday's update solved the problem of detection on other servers but seem not on Warmane.
Today's update does not solve the problem (it's a hotfix of yesterday's update and additions for the pathfinder).
I continue to search.
Someone use WRobot without plugin and with a simple fightclass? And some uses the shortcut "WRobot no dx" to run WRobot?

Very thank you for info:)  i use now on lordaeron  dreamfull fc and roboalert/whotsgoingon and so far he lives

28 minutes ago, edd said:

how is it going as of now?

all 3 are fine but at this lvl it tells nothing i think;/ i will tommorow run some of my old accounts but i think they can be flagged for ban and i will be not suprised if yes,they have much time to flag anyone who use bot from their last server update(if i will work in warmane team i will do it:P)

4 hours ago, Droidz said:

I continue to search.

Okay, gonna try to run Wrobot no dx without plugins and see if character will survive, i'm leaving the char to quest and will check in the morning if still active, they will not ban it instantly tho, maybe in a few days, we will see.