Warmane Lordaeron Bans

Are we really sure it's detected and not bad proxies or it just looking obvious. I don't bot hard core maybe only vs elites or trash pulls. I was on my toon when I saw the ban wave just didn't have the bot on at the time.

Just got Banned on level 20 char. I was very very careful, almost not leaving bot solo and wasn't farming just for a couple of hours per day ( like from 3 to 5). and stuff like that. 

They for sure have some auto detection program. 

16 hours ago, Mike Mail said:

What profiles are you guys using?

Does it really matter? I mean is there people that successfully botting today?
I've been using own made CC and profile, both grinding and gathering and banned within 30mins on 4 accs. (tried new acc when new update arrives)
No addons activaded and last two banns using NODX launcher.
From my own experience it's pretty easly detected. Last ban I gathered on outland content by myself and after 2hours of gathering I started bot with fresh waypoints and was banned withing 10mins.

If there is a way to go around it please tell me wtf I'm doing wrong here

Does anybody tried to make own off-mash connection?
Probably they catch us with our moving path
_________
As for bans,  my account were banned when i'd made questing profile and decide to check it -_-
Got ban in 2-4 mins after starting wrobot

Lost a Shadowmourne BiS account after few hours of Battlegrounder. Definitely detected since it's 2 years+ I abuse Battlegrounder almost 24/7 with every class and never got a single ban. All bans I "collected" were because of professions or grinding, but bg was the safest.

I know some AH campers/botters that control the auction house basically, they never log out, they are always in the same zone, and they NEVER ran out of stuff to sell.

For example one well known AH botter is an Inscriptioner, that instant undercuts you on every glyph, he puts them like 5 stacks of 1 everytime, and it goes on and on and on I never saw him outside Ironforge AH or Ironforge Mailbox, I even bought some glyphs from him to see who the hell was the crafter and the crafter was him. Since he NEVER moves from Ironforge, he can't farm herbs, and he can't buy Dalaran reagents for glyphs, not to mention if you target him he is afk, he is not crafting anything so I believe

1) He developed his own bot

2) He managed to dupe items. No way a person can stand afk all day in the same spot and have unlimited resources, without even crafting them.

You can reply "maybe you saw him when he was afk, he crafts at night", well no, I logged at every possible hour to understand his behaviour and he just..stand in Ironforge AH/Mailbox. Reported multiple time still he plays 24/7. I don't know what the hell he is using.

7 hours ago, ScripterQQ said:

I know some AH campers/botters that control the auction house basically, they never log out, they are always in the same zone, and they NEVER ran out of stuff to sell.

For example one well known AH botter is an Inscriptioner, that instant undercuts you on every glyph, he puts them like 5 stacks of 1 everytime, and it goes on and on and on I never saw him outside Ironforge AH or Ironforge Mailbox, I even bought some glyphs from him to see who the hell was the crafter and the crafter was him. Since he NEVER moves from Ironforge, he can't farm herbs, and he can't buy Dalaran reagents for glyphs, not to mention if you target him he is afk, he is not crafting anything so I believe

1) He developed his own bot

2) He managed to dupe items. No way a person can stand afk all day in the same spot and have unlimited resources, without even crafting them.

You can reply "maybe you saw him when he was afk, he crafts at night", well no, I logged at every possible hour to understand his behaviour and he just..stand in Ironforge AH/Mailbox. Reported multiple time still he plays 24/7. I don't know what the hell he is using.

maybe post on warmane site i will help with this,have many old premium accounts i can help bump thread,and you check his minimal price? one time on atlantiss when this server was ok and old sunwell i beat this type of bots by just fuck them by price of items they sell + mass reports.

There is no point in reporting player, just the fact that the reports must be submitted via ticket in game and not on the forum (unless you want to get banned) makes you understand what kind of admins there are there. By reporting on forum everyone can share his opinion, and people can agree with you, if you do ticket in game, its like a piece of paper on admin's hands, so when you report their friend abusing/botting/cheating do u think they say "oh let's ban our frien XXX"?

I don't trust this behaviour, looks so mafia-ish and corrupted. And yes I reported with video people abusing with PQR in arena (something that I always hated) and they NEVER got a single minute of ban, so I gave up.

I've played with it on and off and I''m still good. I babysit it mostly if im not playing myself

They could just put you on the list and Ban you later so you don't know they found out. But thats the risk regardless.