Grinder bot keeps doing idiotic pulls

Svartben

So i bought a grinder bot ( BambosTBCGridner for alliance) for tbc but it has the same problem as the vanilla grinder i had. It keeps trying to kill mobs that are on camps where it will pull like 3 mobs, im in Loch Modan atm and my druid is keep running and trying to fight crocodiles but always dies, then goes back just to die again, and i see this in almost every zone.

Got some tips for me?

thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Droidz said:

Hello,

You use correct fightclass? You have try to contact bambo he know problably why can cause this problem

Thats a wrobot and not a profile issue. I do not see why my profile would be responsible for this. He is talking about mass pulling mobs. There even is a built in wrobot value that checks for how many mobs can be around before a pull is skipped. 

If it is my profile that has a hotspot set directly in a big group, then i can remove that hotspot. But it really sounds like he is unhappy with the behavior of wrobot pulling in general. And that has nothing to do with my Profile.

For example the repeated dying to crocodiles and ressurecting right next to them ending in a loop is absolutely not my responsibility. 

Edited by Bambo

• 3 weeks later...

This stupidity is still a reality 01/15/2019, chain dying on lvl 22 Murlocs in Wetlands, using TBC Wrobot.
I am not using Bambo's profile nor fight class.

@Droidz do you actually use/test Wrobot or is all your development/bugfixing purely theoretical?
There's NO WAY you wouldn't know how broken Wrobot is if you tried to use it for SIMPLE THINGS such as grinding.

All I can see you telling people is to show logs/reinstall Wrobot - but then they do, you say "wait till next release" and nothing ever gets fixed, bot is always the same broken mess as always... wtf dude can't you fix this stuff?

I spend more time MANAGING THE BOTS CONSTANT SHORTCOMINGS than it would take for me to level manually? WTF?

If you want resolve this problem, use lower "Search radius", use lower "Max units near target" and use adapted profile (profile need to avoid zone where there are a lot of hostile mobs, the areas where the bot can stucks, and the profile must pass close to the mobs to attack to be able to use a small "Search radius").

@Droidz low "max units near target" causes objects in Quester (game objects) to be blacklisted and wRobot will never loot them.
Can you make it so this setting *only* applies to mobs/npcs/etc?

Because it works fairly well. I usually use 80-120 search radius, but due to using quester, I have to set max units to 15+.

Sometimes the bot butt-pulls unintended mobs while already fighting one... can't the bot be made to back off a little when there is a group of mobs nearby, to avoid such butt pulls?
Kind of like what a human would do..

On 1/17/2019 at 11:07 AM, Matenia said:

@Droidz low "max units near target" causes objects in Quester (game objects) to be blacklisted and wRobot will never loot them.
Can you make it so this setting *only* applies to mobs/npcs/etc?

Because it works fairly well. I usually use 80-120 search radius, but due to using quester, I have to set max units to 15+.

I have separated the "search radius" and "max unit near" option for objects and mobs.
I also added in advanced general settings tab "pathfinder"  
option to try to avoid group of hostiles mobs (works only on Vanilla, Tbc and Wotlk, for others versions you need to wait, and I also improved pathfinder result when you blacklist zones).