Use in AV

@Droidz

problem is in vanilla wow Battleground.cs
BattlegroundIsStarted method checks for buffs (those buffs ONLY exist in TBC+).

For vanilla you need to either read from memory or subscribe to chat events:

https://wow.gamepedia.com/CHAT_MSG_BG_SYSTEM_NEUTRAL

Or quick check (not fully reliable):

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/API_GetBattlefieldScore
Check if anyone has already done damage = battlefield definitely started

Maybe you can also check for game objects and their flags (arathi basin/warsong gulch/alterac valley doors that open when BG opens).

Do 100% not use any of the Battleground stuff you will get immediately spotted. I tried AV, Warsong, and Arathi. In AV he's constantly walking into walls, sometimes even on respawn trying to climb a 90-degree wall or he hard stucks in a fence. He also likes really to walk up and down like a retard when the AV didn't start yet, he can't even mount properly because he tries to mounts too early when AV opens lmao. In Warsong he hard stuck in the enemy Flag Room and doesn't move anymore. Arathi is probably the least buggy one and yet still he does some crazy bottish looking stuff around Flags. Don't use it it's beyond bad and got me banned on a test account in less than 12 hours.

Yeah, thats the reason why I want it to just stand still and leech, and not go AFK. The server I am on has no problem with leeching, so it  seems like the best option for me atm. Got any idea how to get the bot to stand still? I got the antiAFK plugin, so thats no issue. I just cant get the bot to stand still. 

4 hours ago, newrobot() said:

Do 100% not use any of the Battleground stuff you will get immediately spotted. I tried AV, Warsong, and Arathi. In AV he's constantly walking into walls, sometimes even on respawn trying to climb a 90-degree wall or he hard stucks in a fence. He also likes really to walk up and down like a retard when the AV didn't start yet, he can't even mount properly because he tries to mounts too early when AV opens lmao. In Warsong he hard stuck in the enemy Flag Room and doesn't move anymore. Arathi is probably the least buggy one and yet still he does some crazy bottish looking stuff around Flags. Don't use it it's beyond bad and got me banned on a test account in less than 12 hours.

... Disable free mode and make your own profiles. The only real bug for battlegrounder in vanilla is the starting area because it doesn't know if the bg hasn't started yet. 

Been using wrobot especially on tbc in BGs since 2016

On 1/4/2019 at 11:08 PM, thxgod1 said:

wrobot is useless for BG although they promote it. dont do it unless you want to spent countless hours on profiles just to get banned anyways in the end. Droidz asking for logs ROFL this av wall walk bug has been reported countless times and always post get deleted or just not responded to

I know dude, asked him several times. Ignored me, I gotta say Wrobot is losing its good rep because of certain mods. 

On 12/31/2018 at 1:26 AM, Jayquellin said:

And how do I disable free mode? And how do I make my own profile xD I'm kinda new to vanilla botting. 

I mean, if you don't see the option "Free mode" for every BG, then I can't spoon feed you. This isn't my product, I'm not developing it or selling it.

9 hours ago, Jayquellin said:

I know dude, asked him several times. Ignored me, I gotta say Wrobot is losing its good rep because of certain mods. 

I told him what's wrong. Vanilla requires special work to know if the BG has already started. He's probably got it on his list.