If you want it to learn new spells, you need to add trainers to your profile or your wRobot database, so it can go back them.
Then wRobot will run to trainer on EVERY level up, so you need a free plugin to prevent that.

Hello,

I was botting from times to times on netherwing, and finally got caught and banned at lvl 64.
GM are really activ chasing bot players, so be smarter than me.

GL everyone

1 minute ago, Zoups said:

Hello,

I was botting from times to times on netherwing, and finally got caught and banned at lvl 64.

GL everyone

currently 68 and 52 still going -!!!

9 hours ago, Zoups said:

Hello,

GL everyone

How long did the ban take? did you see it happen? Where were you? what profile were you using? any information would be helpful

1 hour ago, bersker2 said:

How long did the ban take? did you see it happen? Where were you? what profile were you using? any information would be helpful

Agree with this. I'll share any information if it happens to me (hopefully not :P)

I see so many bots it's disgusting. Atleast use your brain and don't bot using a public profile when it's allready 3 other bots on the same spot in a 3 inch radius. Makes me fucking angry

5 minutes ago, ronkert said:

I see so many bots it's disgusting. Atleast use your brain and don't bot using a public profile when it's allready 3 other bots on the same spot in a 3 inch radius. Makes me fucking angry

It sounds like you are doing the exact same thing and wish to have the spots for yourself. Otherwise you shouldn't need to care if you use private stuff. 

Edited by Bambo

10 minutes ago, Bambo said:

It sounds like you are doing the exact same thing and wish to have the spots for yourself. Otherwise you shouldn't need to care if you use private stuff. 

I make my own profiles but that has nothing to do with it.  I have no idea if they can ever make any anticheat to detect this software but when you have 3-4 bots ontop of eachother you make it pretty easy to analyze and learn. I tried explaining that to one guy botting and he was pretty toxic in reply, are you this guy?

7 minutes ago, ronkert said:

I make my own profiles but that has nothing to do with it.  I have no idea if they can ever make any anticheat to detect this software but when you have 3-4 bots ontop of eachother you make it pretty easy to analyze and learn. I tried explaining that to one guy botting and he was pretty toxic in reply, are you this guy?

No I am not. But I still don't share the opinion with you.

Some people simply don't have the time/knowledgeto create own stuff. And whenever I create private stuff it starts at 25€/h. Some people simply can not afford that.

And I, as a profile developer, try really hard to build my profiles so that the bots can spread out and don't stack all in one place. Obvsly it is not working fully due the amount of people that use my stuff. 

But what is their other option? Not botting at all?

Edited by Bambo

1 hour ago, Bambo said:

No I am not. But I still don't share the opinion with you.

Some people simply don't have the time/knowledgeto create own stuff. And whenever I create private stuff it starts at 25€/h. Some people simply can not afford that.

And I, as a profile developer, try really hard to build my profiles so that the bots can spread out and don't stack all in one place. Obvsly it is not working fully due the amount of people that use my stuff. 

But what is their other option? Not botting at all?

Daym. Is that the price for a single grinding profile or a package? I never spend more than 2-5 minutes creating one.

Edit: Didn't read the private part. Might make sense for private stuff but damn people are lazy.

48 minutes ago, ronkert said:

Daym. Is that the price for a single grinding profile or a package? I never spend more than 2-5 minutes creating one.

Edit: Didn't read the private part. Might make sense for private stuff but damn people are lazy.

Correct. My public stuff goes from 1 to 70 and costs 10 euro. 

Yes some people are lazy. Some have no time. Some can't be bothered. That's how the World functions, isn't it?

Edited by Bambo

1 hour ago, ronkert said:

It's just a compromise: I have little interest learning the things necessary to make a profile and I am very glad that people like Bambo exist in this community. I'm more than happy to pay money to them get a nice product.

1 hour ago, toodles123 said:

It's just a compromise: I have little interest learning the things necessary to make a profile and I am very glad that people like Bambo exist in this community. I'm more than happy to pay money to them get a nice product.

Doesn't always matter which type of product you use, I've used questers on netherwing and still been banned several times getting to level 40 is easy, but once you hit like 50-60 and get banned it feels like such wasted time, recommend doing 4-5 at one time all on proxys

59 minutes ago, Grizzler said:

Doesn't always matter which type of product you use, I've used questers on netherwing and still been banned several times getting to level 40 is easy, but once you hit like 50-60 and get banned it feels like such wasted time, recommend doing 4-5 at one time all on proxys

Would you mind sharing where/how you got caught at those levels? Just for my own curiosity.

I do agree that it doesn't matter which product you use. A lot of it depends on luck too.

34 minutes ago, toodles123 said:

Would you mind sharing where/how you got caught at those levels? Just for my own curiosity.

I do agree that it doesn't matter which product you use. A lot of it depends on luck too.

One account got caught because of bad pathing, another I was just leveling through rotation and doing 30-40 minute grinder runs whilst watching it or doing something close by, he got banned just grinding in desolace, also if you don't use proxys and you get one account banned, they all get banned just a reminder.

3 minutes ago, Grizzler said:

One account got caught because of bad pathing, another I was just leveling through rotation and doing 30-40 minute grinder runs whilst watching it or doing something close by, he got banned just grinding in desolace, also if you don't use proxys and you get one account banned, they all get banned just a reminder.

I also lost one on NW due to bad pathing ?

Yea, proxies are 100% necessary. Glad I had them on my accounts here. Sorry for your loss, best of luck for your others ?

No, warden can't get wRobot in TBC. Just be careful with auto relogging, if software spams their login, they probably can detect that.
I've been botting constantly and it's definitely not their warden. It's people getting caught by players/GMs/not doing ANY quests.

4 hours ago, Skemez said:

Just got Banned on Netherwing and tried to make a new account and when i log on it says the same pop up that its banned, how can a new account be banned?

they ip banning..and all the acounts that log in that ip

17 hours ago, miminio said:

they ip banning..and all the acounts that log in that ip

Ah makes sense, was my first ban, got to 1-60 just fine on northdale but i guess netherwing gm's are ontop of the botting rn

I noticed that when using quester profiles and they choose to go and grind fromlike 20-23, this is when  you should maybe do it yourself and do some dungeons or something if you have the time, I've noticed that if any my bots get banned it's when there grinding and not questing, also they now have a report bot thing that you can fill out on there forum, so even if you bot all the way to 60, if someone recorded you botting at 55 with full proof and GMs just didn't get round to that report yet you could maybe still get a ban!

• 2 weeks later...

If you botted on both accounts on the same IP,  that might be why you got caught.
wRobot is definitely not detected on Netherwing, as I'm currently botting 2 accounts and one just hit Outland.