New and confused.

Hey there guys!

So I have recently returned to wow private servers and wanted to return botting. Previously I've only been using HB, and are not familliar to other bots, so in a hurry (maybe too much) I bought this bot ready to set off to automatic botting! 

However....

Ive been scrolling around the site for a few hours now, and have not managed to find a decent questing profile for 7.3.5 wow circle yet -.- Am I completely missing something here?

I searched for the legions ones and i saw one profile that was made before legion even was out. How do I sort in these things, and are 7.3.5 ones even viable?

I know that I can create my own profiles, but the point in buying the program was not to program it myself.

I saw that there was lots of grinding profiles which basically just hits on mobs and that will take ages to even hit level 60, if I even get level 60 before the ban that is. 

Is there anyone laying around with some decent lvling profiles, and kind enough to share them? 

Sorry if this is a total potato thread, but this site can be fairly overwhelming when first coming in here, hope you take it all in good spirits. 

-klunz, the botter stuck at lvl 2 quests

Thanks for the answer buddy. Do you Know any 1-110 profiles that run smoothly in 7.3.5? Dont want to buy one that is not updated or filled with bugs

4 hours ago, klunz said:

Thanks for the answer buddy. Do you Know any 1-110 profiles that run smoothly in 7.3.5? Dont want to buy one that is not updated or filled with bugs

i would say wRobot is more like a framework, there are many free profiles, some are good, some rather not. There are also paid ones but even those are not bug free and 100% quester like you know from honorbuddy.

Keep in mind private servers differ, some quest work on servers others don't. You will not have a 100% bugfree and fully afkable profile. And especially since you will come to a point where you have to make yourself one because there are none.

Thanks so much for the replies guys, means alot.

My problem is that i dont have time to make One. And what i am Looking for is very hard to come by anyway.

I will give the 1-75 a try, thanks buddy!

And also can someone point me in the direction of the paid 1-110. Searched alot for those but only seem to come by end game profiles like Aszuna quests and so on

5 hours ago, klunz said:

And also can someone point me in the direction of the paid 1-110. Searched alot for those but only seem to come by end game profiles like Aszuna quests and so on

There aren't any. There were some for retail back in the day but the creator disappeared after retail support was cut and he would definitely not make them work for private servers

On 3/14/2019 at 2:53 PM, Matenia said:

There aren't any. There were some for retail back in the day but the creator disappeared after retail support was cut and he would definitely not make them work for private servers

That is a shame. Thanks for your answer though

Is interest for a 1-110 still around for private legion servers? 

I've been working on 1-85 scripts for cata, but I could focus on later expansions if interest is great enough ?

3 minutes ago, Razzue said:

Is interest for a 1-110 still around for private legion servers? 

I've been working on 1-85 scripts for cata, but I could focus on later expansions if interest is great enough ?

I would have done it already but it is the vast minority of the wrobot community afaik

Edited by Bambo