Will Wrobot Work for Classic?

Is4kq

Saw a post regarding the "rebrand" to 'WRobot, bot for private Wow servers'.

@Droidz, could you please shed some light on the situation? Will you be working on the retail WoW Classic? Thanks

2 minutes ago, Matenia said:

No

Warden is too good and he doesn't wanna get into legal trouble. This has been covered about a million times.

Understandable.

What a shame, though :( WRobot is my favorite!

If I understand it correct the game is going to run off a client Droids has already released a bot for.....Couldn't you theoretically just use that client and sync it up to the classic released version??....We all have busy 40 hours a week lives now that should not exclude us from hardcore play.

9 minutes ago, BTGASIC said:

If I understand it correct the game is going to run off a client Droids has already released a bot for.....Couldn't you theoretically just use that client and sync it up to the classic released version??....We all have busy 40 hours a week lives now that should not exclude us from hardcore play.

The problem is the retail warden.

Classic is gonna be fun off the latest wow client with a more improved warden then any private server has ever seen. Unless @Droidz makes a way to bypass it or a work around for it and not get a massive lawsuit by the greedy mofos at blizzard then maybe but it’s hard.

Legion warden isn't as advanced as classic/bfa. Droidz pulled wrobot from retail during Legion, because people got banned every 3-5 days due to anti cheat. 

Even if droidz can find a workaround, it wouldn't be smart. Blizzard can sue you for illegally profiting from their property.