Hello, I am interested in the WoTLK WRobot for 3.3.5a (Warmane) I was wondering if on WRobot the fighting profiles, are these similar to PQRScripts?

Also, for WoTLK 3.3.5a is there profiles that are just able to farm BG's for honor? Thank you for your time.

2 hours ago, swagmonsterx said:

Hello, I am interested in the WoTLK WRobot for 3.3.5a (Warmane) I was wondering if on WRobot the fighting profiles, are these similar to PQRScripts?

Also, for WoTLK 3.3.5a is there profiles that are just able to farm BG's for honor? Thank you for your time.

Unfortunately I don't know how to answer the first question.

Regarding pvp scripts, I believe that there is nothing that is really good to use, the focus of Wrobot developers is PVE. I see my people wanting scripts for PVP, I don't know why they haven't done it yet.

Because "people wanting scripts for PvP" isn't actually anything. It's the occasional hardstuck 1800 hoping scripts will make them Gladiator. 
I've been trying to sell shit for PvP for ages - just to automate the boring honor grind. I sold a total of like 150 fightclasses since 2016. The silent masses buy PvE shit to level. There is no money in it. Whenever someone PMs me, they don't wanna pay 30€/hour, which is already a piss poor rate for freelance software development. 

People just want free shit, but they can't even be bothered to use the fightclass editor to make an autokicker script.

Plus it's actually really scummy and you'll just stay hardstuck 1900 instead. Don't bring cheats to competitive environments. Just git gud, shitters.

7 hours ago, Matenia said:

Because "people wanting scripts for PvP" isn't actually anything. It's the occasional hardstuck 1800 hoping scripts will make them Gladiator. 
I've been trying to sell shit for PvP for ages - just to automate the boring honor grind. I sold a total of like 150 fightclasses since 2016. The silent masses buy PvE shit to level. There is no money in it. Whenever someone PMs me, they don't wanna pay 30€/hour, which is already a piss poor rate for freelance software development. 

People just want free shit, but they can't even be bothered to use the fightclass editor to make an autokicker script.

Plus it's actually really scummy and you'll just stay hardstuck 1900 instead. Don't bring cheats to competitive environments. Just git gud, shitters.

This is my humble opinion, I don't want to offend anyone:

How can I buy a script without being sure that it works or if it is really good?

Few developers prove the effectiveness of their products here on the forum, there is no photo, video, no graphic / interactive index proving it is good, I don't see any developer investing in advertising here, (at least I didn't see anything very clear ).

Regarding the price, $30 can correspond to 16% of the minimum wage in my country, so it is not a low value, I am not saying that I do not have this money, if the script is good I buy it, I pay even more than that, but no I will pay in the dark.

I really wanted to find a script that was like TuanHAWarrior, simply the best, it didn't give enemies rest in the arena, it followed the enemy and had the best damage I've ever seen.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2020 at 2:21 AM, Garub said:

This is my humble opinion, I don't want to offend anyone:

How can I buy a script without being sure that it works or if it is really good?

Few developers prove the effectiveness of their products here on the forum, there is no photo, video, no graphic / interactive index proving it is good, I don't see any developer investing in advertising here, (at least I didn't see anything very clear ).

Regarding the price, $30 can correspond to 16% of the minimum wage in my country, so it is not a low value, I am not saying that I do not have this money, if the script is good I buy it, I pay even more than that, but no I will pay in the dark.

I really wanted to find a script that was like TuanHAWarrior, simply the best, it didn't give enemies rest in the arena, it followed the enemy and had the best damage I've ever seen.

We're coders, we're not salesmen. ? (Edit: I even offered to pay someone do this for me, no one took the bait)
Comparing Wrobot to Honorbuddy is like comparing a lemon to a cat.

Edited by Ordush