Bot spiraling up as high as possible

Hi, sometimes the bot will just start flying up and spiraling, and also do that when it reaches the top of the skybox. I've turned the radar on to see what it was doing, and it seemed like the bot wasn't trying to do that as it kept trying to click down, but the character wasnt reacting to it. I've turned all addons off and it still happened. Used gatherer

7 Jul 2020 10H02.log.html

I'll give it a try. When it happens, even after i turn the bot off my character will still fly to the sky even if i try to interact with him by holding both mouse buttons to move or using w, it wont stop it flying up, only way to stop him flying is to press space, idk if that helps

nope, radar3d just showed that the bot tried to move down to near ground level, and i believe that's what is causing it to spin, as because if i turn the bot off, my character will only just fly up

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, long time ago, but today i had again this issue.

at this char I use Druid_Feral_Leveling_ScripterQQ.xml and at another chars I used AiO. 

But here is my log. could be log, but at the and it happend.

EDIT: I also added another one, where it happens instantly

31_Jul_2020_08H59.log.html

31 Jul 2020 13H55.log.html

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say that this occurred for me as well when flying the path I had setup for Fishing.
Once Pathfinder has a problem finding a direct "route" to the nearest path "node", it will fly up and spiral until the bot is stopped.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It is happening for me (and not only me) too. I need to press "space" or "q" / "e" because sometimes he is flying constantly up or behaving like the any of the strafe keys was pressed. Looking veeeeery bottish and can lead to very quick ban ?

Hello,

In all of your logs you use option "Use lua to move", maybe this version of Wow have bug with lua move API (or WRobot sometime skip lua commands). Try to don't use this option (it is better to don't use this option for ractivity too)

If anyone has time to try with this file: robotManager.dll (move and replace file in the "Bin" folder and ignore the update request when the bot starts). This file will log when WRobot presses a key, with several log files I could have been a better idea of what is happening with Wotlk (do not use 'Use lua to move' option)

8 hours ago, Droidz said:

If anyone has time to try with this file: robotManager.dll (move and replace file in the "Bin" folder and ignore the update request when the bot starts). This file will log when WRobot presses a key, with several log files I could have been a better idea of what is happening with Wotlk (do not use 'Use lua to move' option)

Working on it now. Thanks!

Hi, 

it is partially profile problem, WRobot can't find good position to fish and try to go underwater (you need to blacklist this spot).

But in your case seems to be CTM problem (not that wrobot keep key pressed).

I need more logs / videos to find commonalities. If you have this problem again do not hesitate to activate the radar3d (to see where WRobot wants to go) (and if you have time to do a tools> dev tool> all info)