Banned with no reason

Hi, I am Lickmyshoe lvl 19 twink Hunter Dwarf with BiS gear. I am really sad because i got terminated with no reason. Today i meet guy who request me a trade 1500 gold and random items. I requested this and buy Sentry Cloak, Twisted Chanters Staff and Max my enchants I give him back what he want (Potions,Items,100 gold) and he goes AFK i give 700 golds to my brother and leave game. Now i try to login and i dont know what is the reason for Termination and that expire never. Endless Reason is: Hacked Account. PLEASE SAY ME WHAT TO DO???

1 hour ago, Ilija888 said:

Hi, I am Lickmyshoe lvl 19 twink Hunter Dwarf with BiS gear. I am really sad because i got terminated with no reason. Today i meet guy who request me a trade 1500 gold and random items. I requested this and buy Sentry Cloak, Twisted Chanters Staff and Max my enchants I give him back what he want (Potions,Items,100 gold) and he goes AFK i give 700 golds to my brother and leave game. Now i try to login and i dont know what is the reason for Termination and that expire never. Endless Reason is: Hacked Account. PLEASE SAY ME WHAT TO DO???

I'm sorry you had to use so much energy making this post.
It would appear that your account was hacked or has been reported as hacked. You should take this up with Endless, there is not really anything we can do for you here on the wrobot forums.