Smooth out moving

failbot

Hey guys just curious if anyone has any suggestions on ways to smooth out the bot to make it less snappy and more "human" like. I remember back in the day smooth move plug in was great but seeing as that it's broken now it's not helpful. Just wondering if there's any setting or free/paid plug-ins similar thanks in advance. 

On 8/10/2021 at 7:12 AM, failbot said:

Hey guys just curious if anyone has any suggestions on ways to smooth out the bot to make it less snappy and more "human" like. I remember back in the day smooth move plug in was great but seeing as that it's broken now it's not helpful. Just wondering if there's any setting or free/paid plug-ins similar thanks in advance. 

What expansion are you using?

14 hours ago, Dreamful said:

Perfect settings for this was Zan posted are:
Works really smooth like the old one

Unbenannt.JPG

i'll give this a try unfortunately im still getting dc'ed every 30-45 secs

If anyone wants to update the SmoothMove that apparently works to make it work with HMP, I have the source code of the old SmoothMove that was compatible with HMP right here.
I will, however, not adjust HMP any further to work with other plugins.

SmoothMove.zip

11 hours ago, soulreaverz said:

hi im new to wrobot, im playing on 3.3.5 - it ill work on it? if so where i put this into wrobot? wth folder? ty

depend on which server you are playing on, it works on some server, i have tried on Wowcircle it works