close wow in mop

testeur

1 hour ago, jodig said:

I play on Mistblade (tauri core)

guess testeur as well, since the launch of the server was yesterday

I found old posts about wRobot not working on Tauri so I guess it's not going to work on Stormforge at all either.. well fuck me waste of money.

11 minutes ago, Traaka said:

I found old posts about wRobot not working on Tauri so I guess it's not going to work on Stormforge at all either.. well fuck me waste of money.

Why didn't you do the trial before you bought it?

when did you download wrobot?
I had the same situation on Apollo, whenever i run wrobot, it closes game, what was weirdest one day it worked normally, another was closing, next day again working normally and next closing XD.
What helped for me that i downloaded completely fresh wrobot.
idk why but sometimes it just act weird and most of my issues is fixed by downloading new wrobot(not upadting/changing version!), then i just copy all my profiles /fight classes to new wrobot and it works.

1 hour ago, Droidz said:

You tried to download Wow client from another website? WRobot works only with default game client

i have one from apollo, they claim its default one, no idea if its true.
and i mop also reloads when i run wrobot, no idea if it supposed to be like that as i never ever before played mop

On 1/14/2022 at 4:12 PM, jodig said:

@Droidz can you please give us any information? since we are all paying customers, I find this quite disappointing!

the server is a collaboration with tauri, where wrobot has been detected for a LONG time on. don't expect it to be working on stormforged.

12 hours ago, Tirawen said:

the server is a collaboration with tauri, where wrobot has been detected for a LONG time on. don't expect it to be working on stormforged.

We're paying for the bot and Stormforge is a private server, not retail, why wouldn't we expect it to work? updates and support are why we're paying a subscription...

On 1/16/2022 at 4:42 AM, RickZz said:

We're paying for the bot and Stormforge is a private server, not retail, why wouldn't we expect it to work? updates and support are why we're paying a subscription...

This 100%. I'm happy i googled Wrobot and Stormforge. I would have wasted money on a sub to this bot and probably never see a fix. Not to mention the lack of communication.