DO NOT USE ON EVERLOOK

catrix555

When and how did you use it? Because a lot of ppl report bots now. 
I used on from lvl 1 and got banned after 15 mins, used one at lvl 10 in an abandon zone for 5 hours and nothing happend. 
I dont think its detected.  Acc is still not banned

I got banned on 3 accounts on everlook.

first 1 got banned after 10 mins, another one got teleported to gm island then teled back because i said hellooo

the other 2 accounts was lvl 20 on 2 different vpns and both got banned. pretty sure its detected.

Dont worry guys, if droidz is able to consistently bypass warmane anticheat he can most def breach a 1.12 server, everlook just had a little trick up their sleeve for the launch,

I have no idea, i did some test accounts and i also got banned in 5-10 mins. 
Even if i set up own profile where no one is that could report me at night. still banned. 

But only happens when i turn on movement from bot, if its just the fightclass itself (Wrotation) nothing happens, as soon as the bot moves its game over. 
So i assume they updated their anticheat to catch that ? 

My main is safe so far, but i also stopped botting and wait for a fix. Maybe im just beeing lucky ? 
Im also not using a VPN, use my own profiles, my own fight class,  maybe that is why im not getting detected? 
But yeah, first ban after 6-7 years of botting, kinda insane 😮

2 hours ago, Droidz said:

Hello,

I will try to understand what is happening and try to solve the problem.

Do not hesitate to report your feedback here, it helps me.

We are happy to help, just tell us when you push a update.

1 hour ago, toxic_orator said:

I don't think the bot is detected I think it's just GMs following up on reports, and also it seems like GMs are flying around watching people when they have time, they were definitely doing that in the starting zones

Nope not true, i made a new account and the bot was just running from Goldshire to the corner of Redridge and back and i got banned in like 5mins and no clunky movement was involved and i was using a fresh ip

1 hour ago, toxic_orator said:

I don't think the bot is detected I think it's just GMs following up on reports, and also it seems like GMs are flying around watching people when they have time, they were definitely doing that in the starting zones

I had 2 lvl 20 bots that had been manually lvld and when i turned on my bots in a random place both got banned in 10mins, both different ips and not on the same spot

They are doing the old hunter tamed pet trick to see if they can get bots to target them and follow(because they keep the name the same). Just download the invalid target plugin here to fix that.

This bot must be babysat which sucks and defeats the purpose.

Last night I was botting and he got teleported to gm island and the client closed right away without the client saying "player teleported" like it usually does game still closed. quickly logged back in the see I was in the "GM box" or something where while dead they try to see what your bot does.

another thing they are doing is killing your character then teleporting while dead as to not trip the alarm for it being teleported.

I was watching as it happened. my bot was just attacking at random seemly doing nothing "bot like" and was ported and client closed no error message.

I dont understand how these gms cant see how after playing this game for 15 years lvling up is NOT something I want to do with my limited free time.

also a few tips because I have used this program for a few years....only ever gotten 1 to lvl 60

Dont have the bots multiboxing on the same computer. If you have three bot subs you need 3 computers. The GMs in the game can see detailed connection info about you. they spot multiboxers lets them lvl to 40 then ban.

use a VPN for each computer.

play classes with a self heal or warlock. all the other fight classes suck and look bot like. with Melee they just stand there and regen.

This program is designed to have you spend more money on the so called "1 click AFK" profiles which is bullshit. If this guy was a real dev he would provide that and constantly update that like someone asking for money should do.

Over all Wrobot is only good if you take a "zerg" approaching to botting knowing that you will be ban. that means you start like 10 bots stop at lvl 30-35 and sell them for 20-30$ play to a customer base that cant stand the first 35 levels which are very boring. you will not make it to 60 even babysitting them.

7 hours ago, slu1989gamer said:

Has anyone gotten banned for the Rotation function?

Not banned used it a lot to test it still out, but as soon as i turn on "manage movement" to walk to mobs closer by itself. i got teleported in 1-2 mins of activating the setting. 
100% its sth about movement from bot that they can see.

1 hour ago, slu1989gamer said:

Irie, i'll go play around with rotation on a trash account for awhile. Will let yal know if anything ever happens.

do me a favour and try to enable "auto movement" in the options once you are done, and play a bit with it and let the bot run to the target.  I wanna see if they also detect it on you.

I don't see any security in place that could detect WRobot.
I think these are manual bans following reports from many players and GMs seem very active (there are really a lot of players in the starting areas).

Maybe nothing you can see ? idk how you can check it. 

but as soon as the bot moves itself whitout my input i get a ban in 30sec- 1 min.  every singel time. no matter if im lvl 1 , 5 or 10. I tested all of those. used my own profiles where no one was around. Bot could maybe kill 1-2 mobs before i would get a ban, no one sees this fast if its a bot when fighting a mob. 

My last ban was literally in 15 seconds after i turned on the bot to walk in a straight line, no lagging, no VPN, i just got banned even without beeing teleported. No player or GM can react that fast except they would aktivly look for it and see it right away. 

Guess my lvl 20 that i botted was just pure luck at this point...  well guess then i skip everlook. If i cant even bot myself to lvl 45/50. Im out 🙂 dont have time to waste 5-7 days /played to lvl up. too old ^^

On the client side I'm pretty sure it doesn't detect WRobot.
They may be able to detect the behavior of the bot on the server side, but I don't think.
Most likely it's player reports combined with active GMs. Once banned, if you don't change your IP address and internet browser, they can automatically link the accounts.