WoW running out of memory

thugface

So after about 4-6 hours of the bot going steady eventually my client runs out of system memory. This is happening on 4 different computers, ranging from 4gb ram - 16gb of ram. I tried increasing the virtual memory on all of the systems with no luck. Running everything in lowest settings including directx9 (same thing was happening using dx11). All systems are running 64-bit version of windows 7 for better memory efficiency as well. Anyone else experience(d) this issue?

I'm going to raise my hand as well and say i have had some issues.

While running 5 bots I was losing one every 30 mins or so.  I did a scan ( https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/repairing-blizzard-games ) and it did re-download some stuff.  sometimes its the simple things.... I did also disable all addons and cleared cache.

I now rarely lose a bot when i set them for their 4 hour farm when i go to sleep / work.  If i do lose a bot its a memory access violation, maybe once every 3 days which i can live with. 

15 hours ago, Droidz said:

Hello, I have worked on it, if you can wait next update and tell me if problem is resolved.

Else, how said iMod, use this plugin is good way to avoid out of memory error : http://wrobot.eu/files/file/622-memory-clean/

This works great. Solves the memory crashing problems!

Doesnt solve the problem for me, did lower the value also, it seems to run out of memory only with quester, gathering etc etc works like a charm without crashes. (8gbit ddr3)

6 hours ago, pellepylly said:

Doesnt solve the problem for me, did lower the value also, it seems to run out of memory only with quester, gathering etc etc works like a charm without crashes. (8gbit ddr3)

Try to change max lua memory size:

You can edit file with notepad to change max lua memory size, replace 270000 by new limit size in KO line 28.

(if you don't use wow addon try to put 170000)

PS: I finish to make external app to manage Wow and WRobot (relogger/relaunch/...) and I'll release update to fix this problem.

1 hour ago, Droidz said:

Try to change max lua memory size:

(if you don't use wow addon try to put 170000)

PS: I finish to make external app to manage Wow and WRobot (relogger/relaunch/...) and I'll release update to fix this problem.

Already did lower the value earlier, now it has been running for around 8 hours and 1 of my bots tried to sell stuff at nagrand to "hostile" vendor and other one had crashed with memory issue, dont know when. 

19 hours ago, pellepylly said:

Already did lower the value earlier, now it has been running for around 8 hours and 1 of my bots tried to sell stuff at nagrand to "hostile" vendor and other one had crashed with memory issue, dont know when. 

Hello, you can disable hostile vendor in your NPC database (tab "Tools"). (to avoid problem, disable option "Automatically add nearest NPCs to database" in advanced general settings tab "Other...", remove all npc in "NPC DB" tab "Tools" and add vendor manually in your profile or in "NPC DB").

Just now, Droidz said:

Hello, you can disable hostile vendor in your NPC database (tab "Tools"). (to avoid problem, disable option "Automatically add nearest NPCs to database" in advanced general settings tab "Other...", remove all npc in "NPC DB" tab "Tools" and add vendor manually in your profile or in "NPC DB").

yeah noticed this one myself, and its ok now, the memory issue is still on tho, tried with grinder bot, same thing. only bot which doesnt suffer from memory issues is gatherer, weird :o

1 minute ago, Droidz said:

Since last update (yesterday) I have try to fix this problem, If someone can confirm that the problem are resolved.

Guess u didnt update 3.3.5a one? Since i havent had got anykind of updates since yesterday, version shows up at 1.5.6.

Just now, Droidz said:

Update for Wotlk, cata and MoP is available, if you can tell me this update solved the problem

updated, will post if it works or not after 2 hours ( the usual time my bots decides to rush in to e-pixel world) :)

1 hour ago, Droidz said:

Update for Wotlk, cata and MoP is available, if you can tell me this update solved the problem

nope, got memory error after 1 hour :(

It seems like my errors are gone, the memoryclean didnt do anything, but i just simply made macro on both bot and wow to do the /reload every 8 minutes, 1.5hours and counting, will see :)

1 hour ago, betterSister said:

8 minutes is maybe little too frequent. Maybe every 40 minutes since it crashes at about 1 hour?

Doesnt really matter, its just /reload :D but seems like my crashes are history, tho i have fucking headache about converting these hb profiles to work with wrobot

4 hours ago, Chas3down said:

Just updated my wrobot and running bots, will report back.  Btw, bot crashes like every 2 hours minimum so 8 minutes is FAR to frequent.

With wrobot updated, and using that reload plugin, my bots still crashed.