Only Use Vendor that is in Profile selected

Dreamful

Hello,

I have a Quester (Grinder) Profile, and i added vendors in it. The Bot should only use this vendors their are listed in the Profile.

The Problem:
The Bot goes to Vendors from the NPC DB, and then i have the problem he goes to a vendor that not even sells food.

Question:
How can i force my Vendors that i added in my Quester Profile and not goes to the Vendors that are listed in the NPC DB?

greets, Dreamful

23 minutes ago, Dreamful said:

Hello,

I have a Quester (Grinder) Profile, and i added vendors in it. The Bot should only use this vendors their are listed in the Profile.

The Problem:
The Bot goes to Vendors from the NPC DB, and then i have the problem he goes to a vendor that not even sells food.

Question:
How can i force my Vendors that i added in my Quester Profile and not goes to the Vendors that are listed in the NPC DB?

greets, Dreamful

Seen this exact issue.  This is especially a problem while leveling as the bot may walk into a high lvl area to sell / repair and just chain die.

Also approve here. Was grinding with eenys profile (Zul-Drak grind) and bot went in a completely new area to sell. Mobs there were way too high so bot was keeping chain dying, till i stopped him. But yesterday, he took the nearest vendor around the corner, sometimes i dont get it.

23 minutes ago, Runaro said:

Delete the Data\NpcDB.xml and disable the function for automatic adding vendors.

Problem solved.

Thanks for the answer, but thats a unclean & shady solution for this problem, because you want maybe to use the NPC DB on your other bots, and dont do that step every time if you switch bots.

if i just uncheck via RunCode the two Checkboxes und set the NPC Search Value on 0, would this work? even with a filled NPC DB? (Cant test atm, on work)

@Droidz
Maybe you can add a new function for this?
If CheckBoxDontUseNPCDB = Active then Use Only Vendors from Profile. Because you have already a logic for this on "Automatically add NPCs to database from loaded profiles"

• 4 weeks later...