Computer freezes up

Jechtshot

Hey guys. I've had this problem for a long time now and I thought maybe you'd know how to fix it.

Whenever I have Wrobot on (just the program, not the bot) my computer experiences sudden 1 second+ freezes where sound and monitor (everything really) freezes up. It's strange because I can just have wrobot on idle but my computer still freezes up. It doesn't matter if I have WoW on highest graphical settings on, WoW on the lowest graphical settings on or WoW not on at all! The freezes then disappear whenever I turn of Wrobot. What's going on here? It sometimes ask me about Direct X, but only sometimes. Could it be that? I've ignored it because it only shows up like 10% of the time. Which Direct X is the optimal one?

Thanks guys

5 minutes ago, Jechtshot said:

Hey guys. I've had this problem for a long time now and I thought maybe you'd know how to fix it.

Whenever I have Wrobot on (just the program, not the bot) my computer experiences sudden 1 second+ freezes where sound and monitor (everything really) freezes up. It's strange because I can just have wrobot on idle but my computer still freezes up. It doesn't matter if I have WoW on highest graphical settings on, WoW on the lowest graphical settings on or WoW not on at all! The freezes then disappear whenever I turn of Wrobot. What's going on here? It sometimes ask me about Direct X, but only sometimes. Could it be that? I've ignored it because it only shows up like 10% of the time. Which Direct X is the optimal one?

Thanks guys

Well i can only guess a little bit. First try NOT using "WRobot.exe" but use Wrobot_no_DX.exe instead. Maybe it helps.

Since you are experiencing this WITHOUT running WoW, it should be a problem with WRobot or surroundings itself. Try my first solution, im quite optimistic that it'll help.

Give us a feedback!

37 minutes ago, KevinVapes said:

Well i can only guess a little bit. First try NOT using "WRobot.exe" but use Wrobot_no_DX.exe instead. Maybe it helps.

Since you are experiencing this WITHOUT running WoW, it should be a problem with WRobot or surroundings itself. Try my first solution, im quite optimistic that it'll help.

Give us a feedback!

Only a few minutes in and it seems improved. Small spikes but not as vicious as before. The sound doesn't go "BURRMMMMM" yet. But there still are spikes though and it usually gets worse with time. I'm gonna have to test this all out for a little while and get back to ya! Thanks for the help!

10 minutes ago, BetterSister said:

I've noticed lately when i login to wow it freezes for a sec or 2 every few secs for couple mins. Addon issue perhaps 

Good idea. So many addons though :/

9 minutes ago, Jechtshot said:

Only a few minutes in and it seems improved. Small spikes but not as vicious as before. The sound doesn't go "BURRMMMMM" yet. But there still are spikes though and it usually gets worse with time. I'm gonna have to test this all out for a little while and get back to ya! Thanks for the help!

Since prepatch ( i assume) from WoW i get the same issues when i login, no matter if WRobot is running or not, i have huge lags/spikes for probably 30 seconds, after that everything is normal.

I've tried again with the Nodirectx method and I still experience spikes. Same with the No lock frame one but it seems to make it slightly better maybe, But the freezes are still there. The freezes actually crashed my computer yesterday!

Thanks for the help guys

Tried just running one "WoW" without any addons and the problems still persist. It's really weird because it starts pretty when as soon as I turn Wrobot on.

EDIT: I'm very sure I have enough memory. I have 16 gb ram and the problem is exactly the same wether I have nothing on except WoW on lowest graphics and 1 Wrobot or if I have 3 WoW on with one of them on highest graphics and 3 Wrobot. I can't make sense of it :/

Do you have the spikes without WRobot too? From the reading only i assume your WoW is lagging/spiking or am i wrong?

Currently when i logon to WoW i ALWAYS have lagspikes for about 30 seconds to 1 minute, but after that no problems at all. Doesnt matter if started by relogger/with WRobot/without all etc. Dunno if it is one of my addons, there all up to date.

4 minutes ago, KevinVapes said:

Do you have the spikes without WRobot too? From the reading only i assume your WoW is lagging/spiking or am i wrong?

Currently when i logon to WoW i ALWAYS have lagspikes for about 30 seconds to 1 minute, but after that no problems at all. Doesnt matter if started by relogger/with WRobot/without all etc. Dunno if it is one of my addons, there all up to date.

agree- first 4 minutes are shakey atm

2 hours ago, KevinVapes said:

Nah only when WRobot is on. And it's my entire computer that freezes up. I filmed it crudely with my cell phone so you get an idea! This is typically how it is, the BRRRRRRRRRR sound and all that.

And yeah I also exprience some lag when I log on, but disappears after 30 seconds or so! H

I made a new clip which is not entirely representative but it kinda shows how the cpu starts spiking. It wasn't as bad as usual but it will give you guys a general idea. I had 3 different wow on, all on lowest graphical settings. I started the clip with all of them idle. Then I moved around with one of them and then I turned on Wrobot where you see the cpu starting to fiddle a bit. Now, it starts out really mildly and it gets progressively worse as the bot continues but also as I turn on one more. 

Even if I only have one bot going on in the background when I use my computer the spikes makes even writing hard and it gets progressively worse as time goes on. So the only time I can use wrobot is when I'm not using my computer. The processor is an intel i7 btw. 

8 minutes ago, Droidz said:

Can you try without fightclass if your get freezes

I was just gonna say that it was working. But the BRRRRRRRR sound came back anyway. This is using the fishingbot without any fightclass chosen. I'm listening to music so I can hear the lagspikes more clearly. And yeah. It went brrrr.

9 minutes ago, KevinVapes said:

Do i see correctly? Win10? Heard about an update recently that started to shut down lots of Rigs...

Also checked for any malware? Its really weird. Also check temperatures.

Yeah you see correctly! Win10 has only brought a bunch of issues. I can't use my Oculus Rift DK2 anymore because of that. I check for malware every day. it might be an undetectable malware I guess... Temperatures are alright. I have an extra fan installed in my laptop and another fan right beside blowing away the hot air so my computer never gets overheated

If he works better without fightclass, edit your fightclass and try to put 'false' at spell setting "Lock frame when checking the conditions" (on all spells).

Try also to reinstall your video card driver.

To clearify a bit. Things are going semi smooth with the fishing bot on right now. But whenever I switch tab on chrome, write something or press something it's very likely that a freeze will come. Like 1/3 of the time or so

2 hours ago, Jechtshot said:

To clearify a bit. Things are going semi smooth with the fishing bot on right now. But whenever I switch tab on chrome, write something or press something it's very likely that a freeze will come. Like 1/3 of the time or so

Its like a dejavu. I had that with my old pc too. Never could do multitasking. While listening to some music and open a few folders or websites everything hang and or started to loop. But i couldnt remember what i did... its definately the CPU getting too much. Are your drivers up to date? Did you overclock anything? I cant believe its only up to WRobot.