Click button to use a item/spell

BetterSister

went to pee and meanwhile i realized how to do it...

The button is called ExtraActionButton1

i can create while check for it to go there and click it... Clearly 5-6 hours sleep/night on 3 days isn't enough

Otherwise good but looks like Quest.IsObjectiveComplete(1, 37853) is broken... it returns true no matter what i put and if trying to turn it negative (if objective isn't complete do X) returns false as it would be complete

Id: 37853 - Objective count: 0, 0, 6, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 - Time: 1472654747 - http://www.wowhead.com/quest=37853 (The Death of the Eldest)

@Droidz help please :wink:

[D] 18:56:35 - [Quester] While[40] (Quest.HasQuest(37853) && Quest.IsObjectiveComplete(3, 37853)) | Result: False

the objective 3 is complete so this should return true but it doesn't

i checked Quest.HasQuest check does work as intended

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to necro this thread and say it not just that quest with an issue.   (User issue or otherwise).  I cant for the life of me get the bot to hit the 'ExtraActionButton1" during daily quests.

Attached is a profile for "rally the nightwatchers" http://www.wowhead.com/quest=42108/rally-the-nightwatchers 

Pulses 1+2 (kill and loot bosses) are easy as pie.  Pulse 3 requires the **User** ~Cough~ BOT ~Cough~ to hit the extraction button while near the watchers.  This obviously leads itself to an InteractWithNPC (to get close) with a macro of [ /click ExtraActioButton1 ] .  unfortunately the bot wont do the Extraactionbutton upon interact... ideas?

spell_button.PNG

Azsuna_daily's_rally_temp.xml

On 19/09/2016 at 9:40 AM, eeny said:

I'm going to necro this thread and say it not just that quest with an issue.   (User issue or otherwise).  I cant for the life of me get the bot to hit the 'ExtraActionButton1" during daily quests.

Attached is a profile for "rally the nightwatchers" Rally the Nightwatchers 

Pulses 1+2 (kill and loot bosses) are easy as pie.  Pulse 3 requires the **User** ~Cough~ BOT ~Cough~ to hit the extraction button while near the watchers.  This obviously leads itself to an InteractWithNPC (to get close) with a macro of [ /click ExtraActioButton1 ] .  unfortunately the bot wont do the Extraactionbutton upon interact... ideas?

spell_button.PNG

Azsuna_daily's_rally_temp.xml

In quest type "InteractWithNpc", you need to put full lua code (not chat command).

You can put (in "Macro when interact"):

RunMacroText("/click ExtraActionButton1")

or:

ExtraActionButton1:Click()

• 3 weeks later...

Hey @Droidz, I am having a similar issue, where in the quester document does the "full LUA code" go? Is it possible for you to add the code to Eenys provided script that would make it work? Then I could just open it and see. That would be great!