help me please (RDruid)

szazaroth

ok so i been using HB for years, i dont really need a bot for questing or making gold. I do need a bot for a good resto druid rotation. HB idk if its cutting it.  someone enlighten me on wrobot. thanks

Hello and welcome to WRobot,

Take a look into the download section would be the first thing. if you cant find something that match your needs, you need to write some more informations so may other ppl can help you out. At the end there are just two ways to reach your goal. Create a own fight class or ask someone at the blackmarket.

2 hours ago, szazaroth said:

This told me absolutely nothing.  I am wanting to know about wrobot, please read before you post shit thanks.

Nice first and second post. You are on your own, buddy.

9 hours ago, szazaroth said:

This told me absolutely nothing.  I am wanting to know about wrobot, please read before you post shit thanks.

Oh really? Okay i'm so sorry.
WRobot is a program that allowes you to automate World of Warcraft tasks. You can realize everything you want if you know how.
The program it self is written in C# and uses WPF as UI. The most stuff is realized through xml to C# converter.

Good luck dude, i hope this answers your "question".

ps: "I am wanting to know about wrobot" what the hell you want to know about WRobot? maybe you should think about your "question" before posting "shit". :wub:

10 hours ago, szazaroth said:

Can this be nominated for douchebag post of the year? It'll get my vote for sure!

well, to start sorry didnt mean to come off as a douche.  second Mrbottie you continuously posting nothing is making you look like a asshat. third, "ok so i been using HB for years, i dont really need a bot for questing or making gold. I do need a bot for a good resto druid rotation. HB idk if its cutting it.  someone enlighten me on wrobot."  is what i wrote the first time.  So, i asked if someone can enlighten me about wrobot.  i think that's clear as fuck.  i am coming from HB, i am pretty sure that also clear as fuck.  So, lets start with well shit maybe tell me the difference between WB and HB.  Why WB is better then HB.  i think from the world enlighten and mean telling you guys im from HB should point the pictures

2 hours ago, Bugreporter said:

since 2013 2 users....I can accept alot.

I'm just picking at you, Bugreporter :)

I'm shocked it's not higher, just because of the sheer number of entitled idiots I see here, that's all.

7 hours ago, szazaroth said:

well, to start sorry didnt mean to come off as a douche.  second Mrbottie you continuously posting nothing is making you look like a asshat. third, "ok so i been using HB for years, i dont really need a bot for questing or making gold. I do need a bot for a good resto druid rotation. HB idk if its cutting it.  someone enlighten me on wrobot."  is what i wrote the first time.  So, i asked if someone can enlighten me about wrobot.  i think that's clear as fuck.  i am coming from HB, i am pretty sure that also clear as fuck.  So, lets start with well shit maybe tell me the difference between WB and HB.  Why WB is better then HB.  i think from the world enlighten and mean telling you guys im from HB should point the pictures

HB is The ban bot of the future the difference is HB is 100% detectable by blizzard Wrobot to date is not at all unless reported by a player. There is your "difference" between the two. 

P.S One can only hope all people jumping ship from HB to Wrobot would not be as arrogant as this person.

11 hours ago, szazaroth said:

In my opinion (never used another bot than wrobot) it has a small community (instead of hb which is known) so i dont think it's detectable (at least for now) like chapperz said, as for feature, wrobot got a lot of feature (you can try it to see what it has etc)

16 hours ago, chapperz said:

HB is The ban bot of the future the difference is HB is 100% detectable by blizzard Wrobot to date is not at all unless reported by a player. There is your "difference" between the two. 

P.S One can only hope all people jumping ship from HB to Wrobot would not be as arrogant as this person.

Honestly, I'm hoping we don't get very many people jumping from HB to wRobot...

Smaller is better.