WRobot for Wow 7.1.5 bugs reports

Droidz

4 hours ago, Pasterke said:

Realy ? And what with Predatory Swiftness procs ?

If you want to heal yourself make sure in condtions Combat Only is set to false.

Then add condition to the spell MeInCombat = false.

Then he will use the Healing Touch spell to heal yourself when you are not in combat and you checked is spell in food settings.

You know they changed out healing touch for regrowth for feral druid dps with the drop of 7.1 right?

All my rotations i have just swapped healing touch for regrowth- the behaviour is the same, just the spell is different.

I'm seeing lots of issues running into and out of caves or houses/buildings. It's as if the bot doesn't know where the door or entrance/exit is to the house. or if its a cave, it will try to go on top of the cave and say its stuck trying to find something. Seems to be whenever the mini-map changes to show the inside of whatever it is going into.

Edit: pathing around Snowmane Village in Highmountain seems to be really messed up. It's trying to walk to points in the air. I'm assuming it's because of phasing?

On 05/11/2016 at 1:59 AM, KnightRyder said:

I'm seeing lots of issues running into and out of caves or houses/buildings. It's as if the bot doesn't know where the door or entrance/exit is to the house. or if its a cave, it will try to go on top of the cave and say its stuck trying to find something. Seems to be whenever the mini-map changes to show the inside of whatever it is going into.

Edit: pathing around Snowmane Village in Highmountain seems to be really messed up. It's trying to walk to points in the air. I'm assuming it's because of phasing?

I'll create meshes for 7.1.0 version soon

On 28/10/2016 at 4:19 PM, hansungkim said:

After update, I could see the warning message that " will you send to someone items sincerely ?"

Plz can  you let me khow how do I solve that problem??

I'll resolve this problem in next updates.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bonjour, je viens de prendre un abonnement de un mois et ne fonctionne pas.
voici le message d'erreur :
- gdgfdgfd: Compilator Error :
warning CS1685: Le type prédéfini 'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ExtensionAttribute' est défini dans plusieurs assemblys dans l'alias global ; utilisation de la définition de 'c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorlib.dll'
error CS0012: Le type 'System.Attribute' est défini dans un assembly qui n'est pas référencé. Vous devez ajouter une référence à l'assembly 'System.Runtime, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'.

J'ai tenté de réinstaller framework mais ne marche pas !!

J'ai téléchargé à nouveau wrobot, mais rien à faire

8 hours ago, yannlai974 said:

Bonjour, je viens de prendre un abonnement de un mois et ne fonctionne pas.
voici le message d'erreur :
- gdgfdgfd: Compilator Error :
warning CS1685: Le type prédéfini 'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ExtensionAttribute' est défini dans plusieurs assemblys dans l'alias global ; utilisation de la définition de 'c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorlib.dll'
error CS0012: Le type 'System.Attribute' est défini dans un assembly qui n'est pas référencé. Vous devez ajouter une référence à l'assembly 'System.Runtime, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'.

J'ai tenté de réinstaller framework mais ne marche pas !!

J'ai téléchargé à nouveau wrobot, mais rien à faire

http://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/4609-ne-fonctionne-pas-message-derreur/

10 minutes ago, yannlai974 said:

Ok :) en pièce jointe, un des fichiers logs

Oui, je viens de le faire a l'instant mais ne fonctionne toujours malgré avoir désactiver l'antivirus et parefeu

14 déc. 2016 12H42.log.html

Essayer cette outil: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30135

Ahh, super ça marche maintenant ^^

Bon, il peche mais n'attrape pas le poisson. Il ne remonte pas la ligne

Mais le temps de regarder ce qui ne vas pas ^^ 

Je vous tiendrais au courant si toujours des soucis

Le plus important c'est que ça fonctionne au moins

Merci encore

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Taladork said:

It's working now except new problem.. It won't sell grey items even though I have it checked yes to do so

Hello, check in your "do not sell list" (in advanced generals settings), to sell items you can also use wow addon.

• Droidz unpinned this topic