What is the point of the WOTLK Wrobot?

Hi, I have tried most of the quester profiles for starter area both alliance and horde. None of them are working. The character keeps running into walls. Some profile, the characters goes to pick a quest and simply tries to deliver without doing it. So, I am really curious, what is the point of providing a WOTLK Wrobot if there is not any support for it?

The problem is not the program itself. It is the fact that there are no working leveling profiles. Can you give me any working profile level 1-10 or 1-20 profiles on any race horde or alliance?

1 minute ago, wlhr said:

you have to create them yourself.

That's what i did for my brief time on Warmane, each night made a grinder loop and left the bot for 2-3 hours on the loop.  worked well enough and it really takes 10 mins to make a grind loop that works.

That said, there are profiles 1-60 horde by Webruxim and 1-80 alliance by colderpotato which will do most of the heavy lifting for you.  

I dont see it as the responsibility of the bot creator to create and manage 1-x lvling profiles for every expansion.  if you have an issue with a profile or think there can be an improvement- drop a PM (nicely) to the writer and see if you can work something out.  or fix the profile and keep the updated version for yourself to use later

This is silly. All the profiles you mentioned do not work. The questing profiles accept a quest then attempt to deliver it over and over without doing the quest. The grinding profiles simply run against walls over and over. If you have to create your own profiles for everything. Then, what is the point in paying for a bot. There are two free somehow working bots with some working profiles, too, and at least they offer something. The author should state that there is no support for the older bots, plain and simple. And yes I am moving back to the free buggy bots. I am so glad that the author offered a trial for the bot or I would not have been pissed if I paid something for this.

A big reason why HBuddy Vanillabot etc get ban hammered is because they are all running the same public profiles.  Make your own or buy some from people and only limited # of people have so low risk ur all running the same path.  the quester works cause i have 1-60 works fine.  i only play vanilla sure theres others as well if u buy them or make them urself.

• 1 month later...

Im pretty sure you can't see all the profiles unless you bought the bot? I've tested them and most seem to work most of the time, may need some tweaking here and there but that's only like 5 mins of your time 

On 24.4.2017 at 8:54 PM, Mangos said:

This is silly. All the profiles you mentioned do not work. The questing profiles accept a quest then attempt to deliver it over and over without doing the quest. The grinding profiles simply run against walls over and over. If you have to create your own profiles for everything. Then, what is the point in paying for a bot. There are two free somehow working bots with some working profiles, too, and at least they offer something. The author should state that there is no support for the older bots, plain and simple. And yes I am moving back to the free buggy bots. I am so glad that the author offered a trial for the bot or I would not have been pissed if I paid something for this.

then your fucking hardcore braindamaged and totally retarded and lacking any kind of technical insight.. These profiles works great for me, so why they dont work for you makes me even doubt your human intellegence more... Sorry if my language is against the forum rules but the way this guy writes and the attitude he has makes me sick ... jesus