This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Droidz

Debug Plugins / Fight classes / Custom Profiles (*.dll)

Hello,

1. In visual studio create new "Class Library" project (.NET Framework 4.0).
  2. Add references "robotManager.dll", "wManager.dll", "MemoryRobot.dll" (you can found files in folder "wrobot\bin").
  3. In the Project panel, right-click the name of your solution and then click "Add Existing Project". Select type of file *.exe and select "WRobot.exe" (if you play on private server) or file with name like "UqtfGgP.exe" (if you play on official server).
  4. In the Project panel, right-click on "WRobot.exe" (or file with name like "UqtfGgP.exe") and click on "Set as StartUp Project."
  5. Now change output directory (by sample "wrobot\plugins" if you want create plugin).
  6. Now press F5 to start debug.
  7. To launch quickly WRobot you can add argument "AutoAttachAndLog=true" (for it, in the project panel, right-click on "******.exe" and click on "Property".
  8. If you get error, try to change "Platform target" to "x86" in project "Property" > "Build".

You can also attach debugger to running process : https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/3s68z0b3.aspx

No it doesn't, I just wanted to check what EquippedItems.GetEquippedItems() returns. I'm probably just doing things wrong..

public void Settings()
    {
        EquippedItems.GetEquippedItems();
        MessageBox.Show("blah");
    }

so i added a breakpoint at the message box and wanted to see the result of EquippedItems.GetEquippedItems() but get the above.

10 minutes ago, Droidz said:

Problem resolved, update wrobot again 

Success! 

It is now returning values thank you!

Hey Droidz, i'm getting the below error when trying to run Debug.

PInvokeStackImbalance occurred
Message: Managed Debugging Assistant 'PInvokeStackImbalance' has detected a problem in 'C:\Fast_Applications\WRobot\WRobot\WRobot.exe'.
Additional information: A call to PInvoke function 'authManager!<Module>::' has unbalanced the stack. This is likely because the managed PInvoke signature does not match the unmanaged target signature. Check that the calling convention and parameters of the PInvoke signature match the target unmanaged signature.

Is it safe to turn this break off? (https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2943883/c-sharp-pinvokestackimbalance-detected-on-a-well-documented-function)

I was also able to get around it by having wRobot on first and setting AutoAttachAndLog=true.

Doin the above makes the error go away, but wanted to make sure I got the answer from you directly :) 

Thanks

On 11/07/2017 at 5:08 AM, avvi said:

Hey Droidz, i'm getting the below error when trying to run Debug.

PInvokeStackImbalance occurred
Message: Managed Debugging Assistant 'PInvokeStackImbalance' has detected a problem in 'C:\Fast_Applications\WRobot\WRobot\WRobot.exe'.
Additional information: A call to PInvoke function 'authManager!<Module>::' has unbalanced the stack. This is likely because the managed PInvoke signature does not match the unmanaged target signature. Check that the calling convention and parameters of the PInvoke signature match the target unmanaged signature.

Is it safe to turn this break off? (https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2943883/c-sharp-pinvokestackimbalance-detected-on-a-well-documented-function)

I was also able to get around it by having wRobot on first and setting AutoAttachAndLog=true.

Doin the above makes the error go away, but wanted to make sure I got the answer from you directly :) 

Thanks

I think that this problem was caused by the obfuscator.

Just now, Droidz said:

I think that this problem was caused by the obfuscator.

Is it safe to turn off the PInvokeStackImbalance error check?

On 09.05.2017 at 9:07 PM, Droidz said:

Problem resolved, update wrobot again 

Still existing, but I try to work with private server version (tbc). May that be a problem?

On 17.1.2018 at 11:10 AM, Losmy said:

There is a fightclass I would like to open and see how he handles party aggro, how would I go on about opening this file? 

You can open THE file like following....

You can take a look into DLL files via JetBRains dotPeek(decompiler). If the dll is encrypted there is no way until you are able to break the encryption. How about to ask the creator about the source code?
All other files can be opened via texteditor.

Next time more informations would be nice.