New TBC update bugged?

Hi,

So I didn't have a lot of time to work some of these kinks out, but I just wanted to see if anyone has experienced any similar problems since this most recent update.  First I noticed some serious issues with pathing.  It seems like my character wants to take a direct route wherever he is going as opposed to taking paths like it used to.  For example, before the update I was able to run all the way from Ironforge to Elwynn if I had a profile in Elwynn navigating all the way there by mount no problem.  Now it just runs me straight into the southern mountains in Dun Modr.

Another issue I noticed was in gatherer, my character is no longer stopping to mine nodes.  It could be user error, but I have been using the same exact profiles and setups that worked before this patch.  

I also think in grinder it is having trouble targeting mobs I told it to target.  It seems to just be running the path and starting combat once mobs get in aggro range.  

Like I said, I didn't have a lot of time to test different things out, but it seems to me like things that were working perfectly before this patch are now messed up.  I more just wanted to see if I was the only one who noticed anything.  Anyone else experiencing any issues since this most recent patch?

Thank you.

Okay.  Glad someone else is experiencing my issues.  I figured as much because I didn't download the update on my other PC and everything is working fine.  Droidz is the man and will fix it for us soon.

[E] 10:10:17 - LoadTile(int x, int y)#1: System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: The data is invalid.

at System.Security.Cryptography.ProtectedData.Unprotect(Byte[] encryptedData, Byte[] optionalEntropy, DataProtectionScope scope)
at wManager.Wow.Helpers.PathFinderClass.Pather.LoadTile(Int32 x, Int32 y)

[E] 10:10:17 - LoadTile(int x, int y)#1: System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: The data is invalid.

at System.Security.Cryptography.ProtectedData.Unprotect(Byte[] encryptedData, Byte[] optionalEntropy, DataProtectionScope scope)
at wManager.Wow.Helpers.PathFinderClass.Pather.LoadTile(Int32 x, Int32 y)

actually, take a log file

10_Jul_2017_09H49.log.html

1 hour ago, gigi said:

the bot can't be used atm .. is too bugged waiting for new update in order to fix :)

++ pls roll back to past update we have raid to do:P

hey the problem is not solved yet even with the new update ... the bot still doesn't grind properly .. it walks 2 yards stops then it goes to every wall ... dunno please fix

issues arent just wotlk and tbc, im also using the bot on vanilla servers and very similar issues, pathing, the grinder and quester everything has gone retarded suddenly after the most recent update, last night everything was working fine with me on the outdated versions now this morning the bots behavior is really retarded and its obvious its not human, current state of bot is awful

deleted meshes tested on both tbc and classic servers, massive improvment around combat and pulling but pathing still a big problem, its walking into trees,walls,rocks etc stuff it never used to, the problem with that is it shows its not human because it keeps running into it before the bot realises its stuck and tries to work around it. dead giveaway

6 hours ago, MEMphis0327 said:

deleted meshes tested on both tbc and classic servers, massive improvment around combat and pulling but pathing still a big problem, its walking into trees,walls,rocks etc stuff it never used to, the problem with that is it shows its not human because it keeps running into it before the bot realises its stuck and tries to work around it. dead giveaway

Try to delete again meshes folder or reinstall the bot, wrobot need to download again meshes file, this can take few seconds when you enter in bg.