About possible C# hacks/scripts (pvp)

ScripterQQ

I'm not asking any kind of exploit or script or whatever, but since I start to see the potential of C# my question is simple: is it possible to hack somehow the game to make crazy things, like doing more damage, ignoring some resilence, have more % of crit, and something like this? Not havking a .kill command because that would be too obvious, but something little that can make the difference..

For example: sometimes at high ratings, specially when I play Hpal and my partner is War, we face a mirror setup. And we both Paladins start max range healing the warrior while it damage the other one. No cds involved, pretty much something like tank'n'spank. Everyone spams heals, everyone spams damage. The difference is my warrior gets low health in a matter of seconds while the other seems immortal. No I don't get charged on heals, no, my warrior doesn't hit on retaliation, nothing like this. Doesn't happen often, but happens, and I can't explain that retarded damage output.

Then I'm forced to use like every cd to keep him alive, or he needs to wall..but the other team just did nothing so I have no clue of what is happening honestly. And there is no gear difference.

Anyone noticed similar problems? Before starting this topic I talked to few friends of mine who play at high ratings aswell, and they expereienced the exact same thing on some arenas Hpal/War mirrors, so I want just to know if some shit is running secretly or its a matter of rng/mistakes or idk.

Also while hit capped, I managed to miss 3 times in a row a spell on a Human Warrior, who has no racial that needs additional hit, and was not afflicted by Sacred Cleansing in any way.

Again, I don't need anything, I just want to know what is happening I don't want to be paranoid and say "omg he hacks" just because I can't beat someone. But I can't explain some things.

Thanks for reading :)

Nah that site is only for lurkers actually, if there's something they won't share with the public, unless its fixed (like when on AT every rogue was vanishing blind 24/7 and only after it got fixed after YEARS, the pqr got released, kinda...)

Im asking here since I know most of you have very good knowledge and skill in programming so your opinion about this situation is very important for me. Again: not asking hacks, just an opinion from someone expert, of what could be the causes of these weird behaviours.

No you can't do those things, that's all server side. At most you can maybe change your range/global cd duration if the server doesn't check for those and just accepts client values.

The gcd for warriors works, pretty sure, also its very easy to find on the web. But I'm not sure if that alone can make such pressure and damage in arena, forcing you to heal like crazy.
Also I noticed the CoS is pretty much a suicide, everytime I try to escape some magic I get it 80% of times, deep freeze, psychic scream, poly, fear, seduction, hammer of justice...just frustrating, but i think im so bad with rng thats it, i dont think there is some kind of hack that increase chances of landing spells on CoS..At leat I hope, that would be really gamebreaking.

But the warriors are something different, there is something that I cannot explain, some 2k3 warrior do normal/high damage (the classic damage u expect from a warrior) but I encountered some 1800 warriors litellay destroying me or my partner in like 2 seconds without even bladestorm or recklessness. I don't know what to think..

If you play on Wrath Servers, Its just PQR.

if you want i can give you a PQR Script for Warrior's.
I know a couple of Warrios and even play with them from time to time that are using this PQR Scripts.

100% Hamstring Uptime
On Point Kicks & Reflects
Overpower perfect on Cast
100% Rend Uptime
etc

this all adds up for maximum damage rotation, their is no damage hacks or something involved. But what i do know, their is a range hack, you just swap out a .mpq file and instead of 5 Range alle abilitys have 7 Melee range, which is huge and can destroy you even around the pillar and would result and beside that the uptime on your Target is way higher because of that.

6 hours ago, Dreamful said:

If you play on Wrath Servers, Its just PQR.

if you want i can give you a PQR Script for Warrior's.
I know a couple of Warrios and even play with them from time to time that are using this PQR Scripts.

100% Hamstring Uptime
On Point Kicks & Reflects
Overpower perfect on Cast
100% Rend Uptime
etc

this all adds up for maximum damage rotation, their is no damage hacks or something involved. But what i do know, their is a range hack, you just swap out a .mpq file and instead of 5 Range alle abilitys have 7 Melee range, which is huge and can destroy you even around the pillar and would result and beside that the uptime on your Target is way higher because of that.

Yea thanks for teaching me the water is liquid, i thought it was some kind of gas. Not to be rude but I already know that shit.. thanks, and no, I don't want any of that.

8 minutes ago, scripterx said:

Yea thanks for teaching me the water is liquid, i thought it was some kind of gas. Not to be rude but I already know that shit.. thanks, and no, I don't want any of that.

"Not to be rude, but totally to be rude as fuck with literally NO reason to be so..."

Take a breath, pumpkin...

Dreamful was simply offering helpful advice and trying to assist you with your "OMG IT'S HAX!!" issue, which you reacted like an absolute cunt to.

Those aren't helpful advices, are just premade replies (with an attempt to sell shit at the same time) to shut me, thinking I'm the average 1500 player who doesn't know anything about the game. For sure i'm not one of the elite players who sits tops ranks and exploit every aspect of the game until its fixed, but If i start a topic named "C# hacks" and I already mentioned that I know about gcd or similar things, what's the point in telling me that these exist?
My point is to have an answer to do a step forward in understanding the between of normal/skilled arenas and the impossible ones at high ratings, as already mentioned, and as already said I confronted my opinion with some friends who aren't programers/hackers/exploiters but still they play at high rating aswell. Do you really think I/we don't know about some basic stuff like pqr or patches? Even a 1600 warrior know what is that, so it's legit I'm feel a little offended about that reply, it just wastes my time, I don't need crappy candies to get quiet, like a kid. Also I noticed I started a similar topic time ago:

https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/5670-heavy-hacksscripts-running-around/

And one guy who told me something (but at the same time nothing) "accidentaly" deleted his comment. So yea just don't reply if you don't want to share too much information (I can understand that) but don't try to fool me with such things. I want to improve, and If I can't improve at least I want to know what's happening. Like when I face warriors with istant overpower on cast, or shamans shearing perfectly I just accept that they are scripting, but that doesn't make me question myself too much about the arena. I perfectly know what happened.

Didnt try you to sell anything lol

They are always bugs on Trinity Servers, just find them. Do reverse Engenieering, like the Rend bug that still exist or hidden crits from a warrior ability, that i am not gonna name it, few people sell this for a high price. just find them :)

and now, fuck you rude script kiddy.

2 hours ago, Dreamful said:

Didnt try you to sell anything lol

"if you want i can give you a PQR Script for Warrior's."
When I cleary said AT THE BEGINNING OF THE TOPIC "I'm not asking any kind of exploit or script or whatever "

2 hours ago, Dreamful said:

like the Rend bug that still exist or hidden crits from a warrior ability, that i am not gonna name it, few people sell this for a high price. just find them :)

and now, fuck you rude script kiddy.

Lol @ the rend bug and hidden crit, do u think I don't have that crappy shit or some other mpqs? And I didn't test them? Also high price lol..are u fucking pqrdealer or what?
And finally, 100% Rend uptime, script kick and reflect, overpower on cast..WOW that's some amazing shit I mean you have to study lua API for like 5 years to script something like that, and that will surely carry you to 2k6, impressive, I'm now interested, please give dem scripts... pqrdealer confirmed again I guess? And then I'm the "script kiddy".

Anyway I already got 2x private message regarding this topic, and that's enough for me to understand the situation.. and thankfully they were NOT assholes like you trying to fool me with some basic """"exploit"""" easily found on glitchub/youtube/ownedcore.