This program I believe to be a malware

Korwinthale

Your program has created two .exe files on my drive that I cannot delete via windows indicative of a malware, I would like a refund of my purchase and will be reporting this to paypal as you are selling destructive software I would suggest you contact me immediately

Laugh of the week. Nothing can beat this! :laugh::laugh:

Okay seriously now... Where are the files located and what are the names? Bot has system that creates extra copy of wrobot.exe with different name that it uses for something that i don't know much about but certainly it isn't anything malware related 

Oh really? so two files named qlnSOupScq.exe and WblYN.exe which were not the same size as the .exe you are referring to that magically altered their file permissions to a state I could not even delete them in safe mode and ended up having to run command line deletions outside of the OS completely to remove are just some fucking backup of the .exe? I find that laughable and completely moronic to even claim

Nothing and i mean NOTHING should be changing the permissions on an .exe file on your machine to a nonremoveable state unless it is in some way a malware I do this shit for a living kid I know what I am talking about. The only other explanation would be someone not knowing what the FUCK they are doing when creating the software and I find that really suspect.

• Korwinthale changed the title to This program I believe to be a malware

Furthermore a moderator stating this is laughable? I will be calling my bank and paypal and stopping payment reporting this as unauthorized as I am at this moment telling you your software is doing some highly suspect things.

Sorry, but BetterSister is right. There is absolutely no reason for you to freak out.
If you had read up on Blizzard's anti-cheat at all, you'd know that these files are created and receive special permission to prevent Warden from spending 5 seconds to identify you as using 3rd party software and permanently banning you.

There is nothing suspect about that. You will find this explanation anywhere on cheating/botting forums. 

If you actually "did this shit for a living", you would have probably done some network or package analysis before claiming "highly suspect" and "amateur at work". 
Random file names and permissions - that's what, like malware from the 90s?

The lengths some people will go to to scam someone else out of their 20 bucks...

Also if this is the case perhaps you should state this information up front and not have the weird little "update" package installation which may not show up as a malware but install them via admin access given to the program to "update" thats suspect and a common injection vector

8 hours ago, Korwinthale said:

Furthermore a moderator stating this is laughable? I will be calling my bank and paypal and stopping payment reporting this as unauthorized as I am at this moment telling you your software is doing some highly suspect things.

Unsatisfied is not the same as unauthorized. 

Every bot, cheat or hack will - i repeat - will be reported as some sort of malware at some point, simply due to the manner they work in. They inject into running processes, which is virus-like behaviour. If you don't like the way this works, don't use it, plain and simple. There isn't a tin foil hat in the world thick enough to protect you from imaginary threats.