Is botting safe on Elysium?

So i know there is a quiet big risk you are taking when you choose to bot on normal "retail" server owned by blizzard. But i've never understood if its totaly or really safe to bot on Elysium's Vanilla server.

The thing is i just bought the subscription for "privet server" and i wanna know some honnest fact like how safe is it. i dont want to hear some "programmer/admin" on wrobot telling me that it's 100% safe and no one has never been banned. 
i want honnest fact. cuz i wanna know if im going to bot on my main acc or on just a 2nd acc. I know there is always a risk when you choose to bot. but i wanna know if the risk is that the bot will be detected by some kinde of "anti-cheat" or if there is GM's following you and looking in to you if some one reports you for botting.
Cuz if there is no way a anticheat can detect it then i could bot and have it all open on my 2nd screen so if some one interacts whit me then i can see it. and i can bot on the nights when there is a low poppulation. but if anticheat can detect it then i will not bot on my main account.    

Thank you for the answere! // Conne2 :)   (and sorry for my ENG im Swedish and you are not my English teacher, or are you?? :O)

As far i know there is only one private server who is able to detec wrobot and its not elysium. The main reason you get banned is by reports and gm's who watching you. Quite everyone who ever botted should be able to see bots and know how to catch them. I would just recommend botting if you don't mind your account otherwise just do it by hand.

Only bot on something you're willing to lose, regardless of the chance of it happening. Even if it was unlikely you can still get unlucky.

So long as you bot in areas that are not commonly quested then you are probably fine for a few hours a day, assuming you babysit it as well.

Well the reason i bot is cuz i want to save time. time is money. Instead of skipping my homework and so on, i can just turn on the bot and do it. (just a bad exampel) but im botting as safe as i can. i have it on my 2nd screen.:ph34r:

54 minutes ago, conne2 said:

Well the reason i bot is cuz i want to save time. time is money. Instead of skipping my homework and so on, i can just turn on the bot and do it. (just a bad exampel) but im botting as safe as i can. i have it on my 2nd screen.:ph34r:

yes you can monitor it but you can stay safe even without monitoring.

for example write profiles for zones which arent really played by most of the people = 0 reportings. and of course test them for some hours before you leave him alone.

to improve safety only bot at night or at times where most of the people sleep/work or whatever.

use up to date fightingprofiles! a bot which acts good in combat isnt to be considered a bot and of course works the best.

8 hours ago, nutramino said:

I was monitoring my bot 99%, the other day I went for a 2 hour nap and came back having my 58 lock banned. WoW was shutdown due being teleported. GM caught me. FeelsBadMan

the balls on this guy botting past 50 on Vanilla.

1 hour ago, terpfiend said:

How many of you guys bot more than one toon at one time? Do you think it will raise any alarms on Elysium/Lights Hope that two accounts are using the same IP? 

If youre using a VPN hundreds of people could be playing on same IP.

More than one player on same IP could just be someone else playing on your network. Friend or family member or someone within the same company. I highly doubt that it would raise any alarm flags. Ive had one ban while other account is safe. 

With this being said I still gotta admit I am using one IP for each bot. But if Im playing manually I just use same IP.

On 8.12.2017 at 8:19 AM, terpfiend said:

How many of you guys bot more than one toon at one time? Do you think it will raise any alarms on Elysium/Lights Hope that two accounts are using the same IP? 

i used 5 toons at the same time,  was no problem.

On 2017-12-13 at 7:09 AM, Hatmud said:

The problem is not the Wrobo, the problems are the profiles you use.

Ofc Hatmud you are kinda right. but there the questions was not if i could get banned using surten profiles. the question was if Wrobot (the programm) could be detected on Elysium. 

Just my 2 cents!

I am botting and leveling on Lightbringer! There is zero and i mean zero chance to not encounter anyone... there are even some active bot hunters out there that if they see you farming for hours in one place that will report you!
Leveling with grinding is out of the question in my opinion. Even if you have for every level a profile at level 50 things become just ridiculous... give or take around 17 hours per level.

IMO questing to level 1-60 is the only way to have a chance to level to 60 without getting a ban, so I tried to make a questing profile from 1 to 60.
Things i encountered: 
1. Wow Vanilla has few quests which forces you to travel all over the world to quest to get levels. After level 40 you have to visit literally every zone and do it!
2. WoW Vanilla quests are hard! Level 1-30 is easy everyone can do those levels, the challenge starts after lv 40 and rams up after level 50 again. How do you make a bot do quests that humans find challenging. Example Western Plaguelands you have to kill a mob guarded by 5 others. Humans do this by killing the named mob... then die ress loot and die again....
3. People are nosy and try to bug you and what not. People are being friendly and talkative, great if you are a human. Not great if you are a bot and they party invite and /w you and you don't talk back. I had a case where the bot killed a named mob and there was another person there waiting for the same mob. I did not accept the invite cause bot the result was the whole general chat knowing my name and being accused of being a asshole or a chinese gold farmer. I chose to be a asshole and acted like on in general chat. If if i did not see that... BB account!
4. Gearing is horrible... try explaining why your level 20 bot i using a level 5 mace.... or why your warlock that is level 50 uses a str + agi dagger. I use a plugin to auto level but you just don't get enough loot to be self found. Level 30 priest using a Large Bear Bone as a main hand weapon is not a rare sight!
5. No place is safe! And i mean none! You know warlock and how they have undying breath and can literally farm under water! Someone found me underwater and was asking questions! 

On 7/12/2017 at 1:18 PM, conne2 said:

So i know there is a quiet big risk you are taking when you choose to bot on normal "retail" server owned by blizzard. But i've never understood if its totaly or really safe to bot on Elysium's Vanilla server.

The thing is i just bought the subscription for "privet server" and i wanna know some honnest fact like how safe is it. i dont want to hear some "programmer/admin" on wrobot telling me that it's 100% safe and no one has never been banned. 
i want honnest fact. cuz i wanna know if im going to bot on my main acc or on just a 2nd acc. I know there is always a risk when you choose to bot. but i wanna know if the risk is that the bot will be detected by some kinde of "anti-cheat" or if there is GM's following you and looking in to you if some one reports you for botting.
Cuz if there is no way a anticheat can detect it then i could bot and have it all open on my 2nd screen so if some one interacts whit me then i can see it. and i can bot on the nights when there is a low poppulation. but if anticheat can detect it then i will not bot on my main account.    

Thank you for the answere! // Conne2 :)   (and sorry for my ENG im Swedish and you are not my English teacher, or are you?? :O)

Botting on Elysium/Lights Hope is pretty 50/50.

From my own personal experience, botting on a well geared character is a lot more safe than botting on a fresh 60. I have been botting 12-18 hours a day on 2 well geared characters, and 4 fresh 60's. 

All the fresh 60's that I have been using to grind gold have been banned in 2-3 days, while the geared characters have been way different. 1 of the geared characters got banned in around 8 weeks, and the other 60 I still have to this day. I would also like to say, that the 60 that is not banned, I have been using to bot in BG's for around 22 hours a day at some times, while the other ones have ONLY been used for gold.

If you plan on using the bot for leveling, I would suggest that you grind instead of questing, since questing in Vanilla is harder than any other version of the game.

From my own experience using grinding to level, I have noticed  that melee classes get banned a lot less often, than ranged casters. Also, remember to update your gear while leveling. If someone sees a lvl 51 rogue with no trinkets, a lvl 16 neck, and 1 ring running around in Searing gorge killing mobs in a bot-like way, you are probably going to get reported.

Also, don't panic about not having enough money for gear, mount and food, as you will make A LOT from grinding mobs, even at the lower levels :)

Well i've been botting on Elyusium for 4 weeks now, and i've got some results. 

I botted grinding in the same area for like 5h and i got reported and teleported by a gm, he asked me in the room with only one chair on GM Island  "Have you been botting" 
And i was hoping that if i was honnest he would go easy on me so i answered " yes sir, and im rly sorry, and will never do it again. it was a stupid thing and i regret it." 

He replied with " I was going to ban you, cuz i thought you would lie and say NO. but you are a honnest man and i will just give you a warning this time." 

So in general...

-Don't Bot in the same area for to long.
-Don't Bot on like friday evening, or on saturday evening. when they are a ton of ppl online.
-Dont Like if a GM teleports you and ask you out. and do not panic log out. stand your ground and tell him the thruth.
-Try to use good rated profiles when you are botting.
-And the most important one Have 2 screens and when you are botting. you can play like league, or cs go, but keep a 1/3 of an eye on the bot. :P

Doing that will increase your chanse by not getting banned by atleast 40-70% depending on luck ofc..