So all vanilla scripts are 30 euro +????

kinda feeling like i paid for a bot (even tho its just a trial)

and got for this got, a program with pretty much absolutely no free scripts that come with it  to use on elysium etc? 

so pay for the bot, then pay for the scripts if you play vanilla is it? 

Dont get me wrong im all for paying for a script if its good and private but , i just want to be able to run it in the trial, so i can see if its worth paying for it all haha :P and  dont wanna pay for the bot, then be outta cash and have to wait for payday to get a good script XD

I also didn't know that. But after about two days I got it figured out for myself. I even made a functioning Hunter flgihtclass. Which is pretty hard to do in vanilla. It is worth it, but you have to invest your time into it or money. ;)

Just now, Andreavnn said:

I also didn't know that. But after about two days I got it figured out for myself. I even made a functioning Hunter flgihtclass. Which is pretty hard to do in vanilla. It is worth it, but you have to invest your time into it or money. ;)

Haha Fair call, it is quite a marvelous GUI , i must admit, im just suffering with funcioinality because i chose to get the trial until wednesday when i get paid, and the no backround botting is killing me hahaha, i actually think i like the idea of the script being worth more than the bot, because it keeps new private scripts comming and bnetter anti detect systems :D 

3 hours ago, setnakt said:

Dont get me wrong im all for paying for a script if its good and private but , i just want to be able to run it in the trial, so i can see if its worth paying for it all haha :P and  dont wanna pay for the bot, then be outta cash and have to wait for payday to get a good script XD

so you are ok to spend 40-50 euro for a product and basically get nothing? i meant what i said.

4 hours ago, setnakt said:

Private server trial is free. You just have to solve captchas to use it for 15 minutes at a time. The bot is sold as a framework, everything else the users do on top.

2 hours ago, Matenia said:

Private server trial is free. You just have to solve captchas to use it for 15 minutes at a time. The bot is sold as a framework, everything else the users do on top.

oh okay, i did already buy the other kind of trial 3 euros or something but i meant more like, being able to alt tab for a night, and see what it is capable of type thing, that was before i understood the framework thing. 

• 8 months later...

I have to constantly baby sit this thing to not get banned because it does ridiculous bot like things all the time. Looking back I likely wouldn't buy it again. 100 bucks later in plugins, fight classes and profiles and I get something that's so noticeably a bot it's not worth using. I just use it to automate grinding now and babysit it to make it's not spazing out. My favorite is when it randomly goes to town for no reason, or the time it decided to go to town, fly to org, land, then fly back to crossroads and then try to fly back to org again before i caught it. 

I mean I agree, not too long agl when I was more of a user instead of a content creator for this bot, I probably thought the same.

But honestly, where do you get those prices from? Which leveling profile costs 30 euro? There are reliable and way cheaper solutions out there.

The only thing that clocks in is HMP and thats worth every cent.

Have a nice day.

Edit: oh shit we necroed this thread 

Edited by Bambo