Vanilla upgrade profile is too small

Vanilla 1-40 quests configuration file is too small, the only one paid, a lot of all kinds of problems are not resolved, the author may have not tested in the vanilla version,
1 - Many single tasks can not be done at all,
2 .-- 10 human actually want to upgrade the Black Sea, simply ridiculous, how in the past?
Not open source, users can not customize the modified content. There is no way to buy --- bad review

Suggest that the author open source, so that more users to share the configuration file

Also, no he should NOT open source it. It took almost a year to get to the point where it is right now. Many people have shared it before, which lead to it even being taken down entirely.
He keeps testing and improving, all communication happens on Discord. In fact, a select few people ARE allowed to contribute to his private Git respository. But not random people, some who have made a name for themselves before.
If it was freely available, everyone would just share it again, use different versions and cry everywhere.  

If unattended can reach 40, there is no need to come up with comments,
The problem is I bought a 1-40 configuration file, the role of Level 10 can not be reached, unlimited card dead, still can not be modified.
Can only be thrown into the Recycle Bin dealt with

On ‎19‎-‎12‎-‎2017 at 1:42 PM, shenwu0702 said:

If unattended can reach 40, there is no need to come up with comments,
The problem is I bought a 1-40 configuration file, the role of Level 10 can not be reached, unlimited card dead, still can not be modified.
Can only be thrown into the Recycle Bin dealt with

You could as all others follow the guide :) I don't know if you ever been playing vanilla yourself - but its hard as hell to level, even by hand - it tooks months upon months to level though the game.
If you ever pull 2 mobs together, or one is running away you simply just die.

But i have had a lot of toons going to level 40 - and some even to 60, i admit without a doubt its not a 1 click profile - but that is not the profiles fault - its simply just how vanilla is made.
Have you setup the plugin that help with a lot of these bacis problems? do you run a good fightclass ? and what have been the problems with the quester ? I mean i guess i have picked up the quests, gone out to complete it - and ofc turning them in ?
Do you still run around in starter gear? or do you actually have updated your gear ? - are you running a melee class with no pull in it? so it runs heads on into groups of mobs?
I have no idea how you setup the bot - and instead of writing to me asking for help, you simply just make a post saying "it dosen't work".... 

lel, vanilla didnt needed months to level from 1-60.

i was 12 back then, i did 60 with 50 hours played.

now i do the same ezpz in half the time, and even that is slow compared to others.

you could pull ez 2 mobs back then with most classes, some even 3+

On 12/26/2017 at 4:29 AM, Master_DeluXXXe said:

lel, vanilla didnt needed months to level from 1-60.

i was 12 back then, i did 60 with 50 hours played.

now i do the same ezpz in half the time, and even that is slow compared to others.

you could pull ez 2 mobs back then with most classes, some even 3+

1-60 in 50 hours....now you do it in 25 hours?....-  Master DeluXxxe

More like Master Exaggerate.