How to not attack tapped mobs?

So i've been having this issue where bot keeps following hunter's pet from his 10 lvl pet quest i guess. It makes botting way too obvious, is there any way to stop the bot from attacking tapped targets? Npc is green, not full hp, i don't see why is bot doing this.

On 1/12/2018 at 5:36 PM, Marsbar said:

This is what you're looking for. The HumanMaster plugin the same user created also has this in it, including more improvements.

I don't think you understood what I mean, the pets that hunter does as a quest at level 10, they are like 30-50% hp, green bar, but bot is still trying to attack them, in both vanilla and tbc, and this plug-in didn't work.

2 minutes ago, Crespo said:

I don't think you understood what I mean, the pets that hunter does as a quest at level 10, they are like 30-50% hp, green bar, but bot is still trying to attack them, in both vanilla and tbc, and this plug-in didn't work.

Try to disable "Attack before being attacked".

16 hours ago, Crespo said:

its off already :(

Not sure if I understood your problem correctly: The bot tries to attack your own pet respectively other hunters pet? Does this issue occur with another profile / fight class?

8 hours ago, FNV316 said:

Not sure if I understood your problem correctly: The bot tries to attack your own pet respectively other hunters pet? Does this issue occur with another profile / fight class?

The quest that hunter does at level 10, only these pets he is trying to attack untill they turn quest in or something, i doubt its the fight profile, because both pally_C and mcro rogue have this happening (orc and dwarf zone)

11 hours ago, Crespo said:

The quest that hunter does at level 10, only these pets he is trying to attack untill they turn quest in or something, i doubt its the fight profile, because both pally_C and mcro rogue have this happening (orc and dwarf zone)

Profiles can modifie settings. I had this problem on my hunter as well, but got rid of it by disabling attack before being attacked. It should cause the bot to only attack mobs that are already attacking the bot or that are specified as target in the profile.

You could try to force ignore combat completely, as shown in this snippets. Run the code to disable combat before taming and enable it right after turnin: