Bot instant crashes as I press play

It seems like the bot might crash if runs paid fightclasses (Compiled c# fightclasses) that haven't been updated to reflect the wRobot 2.0 changes, so trying to run a .xml fightclass might be worth trying before completely reinstalling wRobot ?

I did not have to recompile my fightclasses (at least not for vanilla, haven't checked TBC yet) for wRobot 2.0.
I'm unsure what exactly was changed, but I have heard that some older fightclasses (C#) stopped working.

1 minute ago, Matenia said:

I did not have to recompile my fightclasses (at least not for vanilla, haven't checked TBC yet) for wRobot 2.0.
I'm unsure what exactly was changed, but I have heard that some older fightclasses (C#) stopped working.

Enraged had to update his fightclasses, but I haven't been able to check mine yet (I'm in school).

[E] 19:15:06.212 - Connection error, close bot, you have probably launched 2 times bot with same license key, please contact WRobot team if it is not the case.

[E] 19:15:06.212 - System.Char[]

same way of connecting all the time but new 2.0 wrobot gives me this new error then crashes wrobot each time.

26 Apr 2018 18H37.log.html

13 minutes ago, tonycali said:

[E] 19:15:06.212 - Connection error, close bot, you have probably launched 2 times bot with same license key, please contact WRobot team if it is not the case.

[E] 19:15:06.212 - System.Char[]

same way of connecting all the time but new 2.0 wrobot gives me this new error then crashes wrobot each time.

26 Apr 2018 18H37.log.html

https://wrobot.eu/articles/news/wrobot-20-released-r125/?tab=comments#comment-4973