Jump to content

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, Raphyn said:

Anyone botting on kronos ? if yes how is it going ?

Any1 got banned yet ?

There are tons of people farming on Kronos.

You have to keep an eye on your bot all the time, if you are there. GM's will randomly teleport you to GM island if they think you are botting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ordush said:

There are tons of people farming on Kronos.

You have to keep an eye on your bot all the time, if you are there. GM's will randomly teleport you to GM island if they think you are botting.

What is the best thing to do when they teleport you to gm island ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Raphyn said:

What is the best thing to do when they teleport you to gm island ?

STOP the bot right away and talk to them.
Ask them why they teleported. Convince them you are not a bot.
50% of the time, they will port you back without a ban.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Ordush said:

STOP the bot right away and talk to them.
Ask them why they teleported. Convince them you are not a bot.
50% of the time, they will port you back without a ban.

Agreed. I experienced this a few times on K3 from level 10 to 30.

 

Just stopping the bot instantly upon teleport and then manually jumping around or writing text and I was teleported back in all cases where this happened ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lbniese said:

Agreed. I experienced this a few times on K3 from level 10 to 30.

 

Just stopping the bot instantly upon teleport and then manually jumping around or writing text and I was teleported back in all cases where this happened ?

So I assume you disabled "Turn Bot Off on Teleport"?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, NameChanger3000 said:

So I assume you disabled "Turn Bot Off on Teleport"?

I think so, but the reason for that was that my bot would close often upon using flight masters or logging in after a disconnect etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok but what do you think. A random GM teleports people to gm island. They log out immediately. Pretty obvious right? Or maybe appeal the ban and act like you got in Loading screen and then your wow crashed and you decided to go to bed?? Haha i guess i just have to hope to not get ported at all lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, NameChanger3000 said:

Ok but what do you think. A random GM teleports people to gm island. They log out immediately. Pretty obvious right? Or maybe appeal the ban and act like you got in Loading screen and then your wow crashed and you decided to go to bed?? Haha i guess i just have to hope to not get ported at all lol

I usually monitor my bots while running them on active servers, so what happened was that the bot stopped upon being teleported to GM Island / Jail and I could simply speak with the GM in /say.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They do ban hard right now. This will not help them tho. I'm thinking that they might even have gm who is boting himself. Guess they should check him. + to that alot of chinese spam arrived recently there, wich is weird coincidence.
In my opinion, there is 3 scenario even if they will ban all bots.
1) They will got tired after that, and bots will come back
2) They will continue to hunt bots but chinese will just farm by hands.
3) Realm will die (population will drop to theyrs common 200 ppl) but they will claim that it is populated realm.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The realm won't die.

My 2 cents regarding botting on K3

If you are using the bot on K3 then do it at least with a bit of decency. The amount of mindless grind bots outside goldshire is just disgusting. Same goes for warlock voidwalker quest, there are so many parked bots in the Slauthered Lamb (SW) all the time...

Please use the bot with some thought... 

Also what's with the dead corpses on mailboxes with names like "FA***T" or "Co**Sucker" ??????

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...