Hunter issue

My bot was working okay before it had a pet, now I have a pet and the bot only uses melee attacks no range attacks? Tried two different fighting classes both do the same.

Is there anyway to actually make this bot run smoothley, I pay 7 eur for a hunter script, the bot wont even forward it looks the wrong way therefore it cannot shoot with a bow. It constantly runs into 3-4 aggresive mobs at a time. I used it yesterday with no issue than all of a sudden I hit level 10 get the pet and nothing but issues.

It sounds like the issue may be your settings or something if it's happening on multiple FCs. I used Eenys hunter script to level 40 with no problems at all.

What FC are you using, out of interest?

10 hours ago, Rinrin11 said:

It sounds like the issue may be your settings or something if it's happening on multiple FCs. I used Eenys hunter script to level 40 with no problems at all.

What FC are you using, out of interest?

I can only get a couple of eenys paid profiles to work, and im using mcro fight class, the paid one ordush literally doesnt work at all.

14 hours ago, biggraz said:

I can only get a couple of eenys paid profiles to work, and im using mcro fight class, the paid one ordush literally doesnt work at all.

You are saying that my fightclass ir literally not working at all?
There are over 400 people not having any issues.
There is a support forum for my fightclasses.
In my fightclass try and change the range to 35 and back to 25 (You can do this on the third tab of the UI).
Also do what Matenia said.

3 hours ago, Ordush said:

You are saying that my fightclass ir literally not working at all?
There are over 400 people not having any issues.
There is a support forum for my fightclasses.
In my fightclass try and change the range to 35 and back to 25 (You can do this on the third tab of the UI).
Also do what Matenia said.

He said he's tried two different fight classes so I would suspect it's not anything on your end.

Matenia's point sounds like a likely solution.

Have the same issue. when i tammed pet (lvl10) bot started to run in circles on profile hotspots instead of pulling mobs. iHunter fc and Eeny fc. deleted all settings - the same. i remembe the same bug when i was lvl 55 with iHunter in winterspring, when i changed my pet to owl

Update . Bot ignores pulling on any Fightclass when he has a pet.