[TAURI] Wrobot detected

1 hour ago, vowawy said:

No news? This server is the reason I bought the license and I cannot use it

Hello, you haven't license, and normally current version is not detected (no detection feedback for now, but to be safe, don't use WRobot on you main account).

I dont know how exactly i got banned, but:

There are 4 accounts on tauri, 3 of them were used with bots, 1 wasn't from the first accident (lat time two weeks ago).

I woke up, all 4 banned, 2 of them were botting in the middle of the night, 1 was just attached to wrobot, with message "This account (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX) is currently banned from our server until 2018-11-03 XXXXXXXX 
Reason: Wrobot (Evermoon)"

And the last one: 

This account (XXXXXXXXX) is currently banned from our server until 2018-10-20 XX:XX:XX. 
Reason: Wrobot (MYFIRSTACCOUNT, MYSECONDACCONT, MYTHIRDACCOUNT, Evermoon)
Thank you for your understanding.

Reaaly cant understand, is this automatic, or some kind of manual bans, really dont know.

On 10/14/2018 at 4:47 AM, Ke1ka said:

I dont know how exactly i got banned, but:

There are 4 accounts on tauri, 3 of them were used with bots, 1 wasn't from the first accident (lat time two weeks ago).

I woke up, all 4 banned, 2 of them were botting in the middle of the night, 1 was just attached to wrobot, with message "This account (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX) is currently banned from our server until 2018-11-03 XXXXXXXX 
Reason: Wrobot (Evermoon)"

And the last one: 

This account (XXXXXXXXX) is currently banned from our server until 2018-10-20 XX:XX:XX. 
Reason: Wrobot (MYFIRSTACCOUNT, MYSECONDACCONT, MYTHIRDACCOUNT, Evermoon)
Thank you for your understanding.

Reaaly cant understand, is this automatic, or some kind of manual bans, really dont know.

Got banned yesterday aswell for the same exact reason.

got banned with a friend (both got IP bans -> all accounts, also non botting accounts were banned)

same message as above... both used grinding bot, i also used a little bit of gathering

any progress here?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/16/2019 at 10:08 PM, kallekalas said:

So what is going on with this? I really wanna use the bot on Tauri.

Can you confirm that it's still detected upon reaching level 10?

11 minutes ago, kallekalas said:

I have a max level char. I don't wanna try it and get banned.

If this is important for you, then create a new account - start the bot and reach level 10 and check.

10 hours ago, kallekalas said:

Will I not get banned on all my accounts then?

You will need to run a proxy or VPN on the new tested account to avoid getting IP banned on all accounts. Should always do this when botting anyways.. 

http://www.dropbox.com/s/swkm98q0a1jzoux/Susawow Patched 5.4.8.zip?dl=1&file_subpath=%2FSusawow+Patched+5.4.8  try that but change realm in config.wtf . Tauri client have some special files in  main directory like scan.dll etc you can connect without them so maybe this is their anti hack check fix. Idk if the server will kick you if you don't have the files when the scanning order is send ( because tauri is enabling scanning sometimes not all the time )

16 minutes ago, Mykoplazma said:

http://www.dropbox.com/s/swkm98q0a1jzoux/Susawow Patched 5.4.8.zip?dl=1&file_subpath=%2FSusawow+Patched+5.4.8  try that but change realm in config.wtf . Tauri client have some special files in  main directory like scan.dll etc you can connect without them so maybe this is their anti hack check fix. Idk if the server will kick you if you don't have the files when the scanning order is send ( because tauri is enabling scanning sometimes not all the time )

Why don't you try to connect to tauri with those files deleted? Not sure why Droidz has to test everything himself ?

If you suspect those files are a part of their "anti hack check fix" then check it out.

Edited by Lbniese

On 1/29/2019 at 10:25 AM, Mykoplazma said:

Yest removing all dlls and all exe files from the wow main directory should help ( non of this is necessary and they all used for scanning memory ) even MovieProxy is not a movie proxy lol.

So you can confirm that removing the "custom" / non-blizzard libraries and executables makes the bot undetected again? ?