[TAURI] Wrobot detected

Tauri is running on 5.4.8.

Level up a char up to 10 using quester with my own profile and then they detected wrobot and said a message in yellow, it was hungarian but the word "Wrobot" was wrote.

After that I tried 2 times to connect wrobot and as soon as i click on play button, the char sit down and the same message show up.

No idea about what triggered the warden.

1 hour ago, arkhan said:

Tauri is running on 5.4.8.

Level up a char up to 10 using quester with my own profile and then they detected wrobot and said a message in yellow, it was hungarian but the word "Wrobot" was wrote.

After that I tried 2 times to connect wrobot and as soon as i click on play button, the char sit down and the same message show up.

No idea about what triggered the warden.

And you have obviously taken a lot of screenshots right?

I botted from 1-90 like a week ago. I doubt that it is detected.

I will try again now just for fun.

P.S. Which server did you get banned on? Might be something that GM's are actively screening all low levels.

27 minutes ago, catman said:

I botted from 1-90 like a week ago. I doubt that it is detected.

I will try again now just for fun.

P.S. Which server did you get banned on? Might be something that GM's are actively screening all low levels.

It was detected after a server restart, tested both Tauri and Evermoon, warden isn't enabled for their PTR server.
Also do you even read? literally said they don't ban low levels.

it was happened to me at 3hoo (am) when the toon reached 10. 

No server restart or something like that.

18 hours ago, Ordush said:

And you have obviously taken a lot of screenshots right?

No, was so tired, i will try later and take a screenshot.

EDIT: Scottjones has take a screenshot, so finaly don't need to do it.

Update on Tauri! Once I hit level 10, I received an immediate message in yellow text about WRobot with a 20 second forced logout. I logged in again, and ran WRobot. The same thing happened for the second time, but this time, I was unable to log in. They closed my account.

MAyth.png

The first forced log off was within seconds after hitting level 10 while the bot was running. When I logged back in, I didn't have the bot started. I let the game load up, and started the bot, and within about  8-10 seconds, the second forced log off occurred. I tried to log back in a third time, with the message that my account was banned.

3 minutes ago, Apexx said:

The first forced log off was within seconds after hitting level 10 while the bot was running. When I logged back in, I didn't have the bot started. I let the game load up, and started the bot, and within about  8-10 seconds, the second forced log off occurred. I tried to log back in a third time, with the message that my account was banned.

Alright, something is giving away you are using wrobot that is for sure, now the question is what. ?