Northdale Bans - Detection?

Andoido

You don't need to check "friendliness" you may just check targets hp, if target was healed to 100%, trigger the process, or if targets hp not going down (might be a problem with CC mobs / holy shield mobs / Healing mobs tho).

But yes, whatever you do, if you are watched by a human, it will not work. More then that, you don't even need to check bot anyhow if you are watching it. Will take you like 5 seconds to be 100% sure it is a bot even without any check.

2 hours ago, Matenia said:

You could do something like:

- mob becomes friendly
- bot instantly stops fight and stands still for 2-6 seconds (random)
- says random chat out of "wtf???", "fuck off, man", "r u srs" or no chat
- turns around and walks away 5-10 yards (random)
- returns to normal behavior, with the mob now blacklisted

I could write something like that in half an hour, the problem is it's not entirely clear how you can detect them turning it friendly, because your client probably doesn't really account for that. So I'm not sure if UnitAttackable Lua API would be enough or you can just check values in memory.

If a human watches you already, you're fucked anyway

Exactly.. only thing is that they probably have 7+ checks that we need to monitor bots to find out about.

3 hours ago, Matenia said:

You could do something like:

- mob becomes friendly
- bot instantly stops fight and stands still for 2-6 seconds (random)
- says random chat out of "wtf???", "fuck off, man", "r u srs" or no chat
- turns around and walks away 5-10 yards (random)
- returns to normal behavior, with the mob now blacklisted

I could write something like that in half an hour, the problem is it's not entirely clear how you can detect them turning it friendly, because your client probably doesn't really account for that. So I'm not sure if UnitAttackable Lua API would be enough or you can just check values in memory.

If a human watches you already, you're fucked anyway

Is attackable works. That's what I use in RFC. For the friendly cow

Are you gonna make it schaka? Otherwise i'll do it ?

Edited by Ordush

That's what I use in RFC. For the friendly cow

They might use an entirely different method when they do this. You can send combinations the client doesn't recognize and "only" mess up bots. If they are smart, this won't be recognized by Lua and we need stuff like my https://wrobot.eu/files/file/1640-invalid-target-remover/

I will PM you some example code on Discord in an hour or two and we can collaborate on the plugin for this. Should be quick.

Edit: Give it a try if you're curious

TestCodePlugin.dll

RandomizeMovement.cs

Edited by Matenia
Give it a try

5 hours ago, Matenia said:

They might use an entirely different method when they do this. You can send combinations the client doesn't recognize and "only" mess up bots. If they are smart, this won't be recognized by Lua and we need stuff like my https://wrobot.eu/files/file/1640-invalid-target-remover/

I will PM you some example code on Discord in an hour or two and we can collaborate on the plugin for this. Should be quick.

TestCodePlugin.dll

Gonna give it a shot man.  you are a god ?

12 minutes ago, Mykoplazma said:

Maybe just run the bot on separate computer and record stream from the game + everything else what is possible ( combat log, packets etc .. ) during botting from lvl 1.

That's a good idea. Without having someone on the inside unfortunately we can only speculate as to how they're catching us. Lost all my bots today on Northdale too. 

EUT7gUU.png

Heh - Soo seems every fight this is waht the TestCodePlugin does

And this was just killing normal targets as you can see the experience between kills =-p in a high popuated  zone.

Edited by Andoido

I updated the file and added a new one too. If you get issues with the bot thinking the target is not attackable (even if it is) go into the plugin settings and turn off the Lua check option

23 minutes ago, Matenia said:

I updated the file and added a new one too. If you get issues with the bot thinking the target is not attackable (even if it is) go into the plugin settings and turn off the Lua check option

Can you link it pls.

6 hours ago, Matenia said:

TestCodePlugin.dll

RandomizeMovement.cs

Just redownload.
BUT apparently there are some issues with wrobot's IsAttackable. So it might not work if you disable the lua checks. However the lua checks are not wokring propperly. So give it some time. It's being worked on.
Please do test though. ?

Edited by Ordush

Tested both plugins

the Randomized Movement, i wasnt noticing anything different. I do have CTM on.

The other plugin hasnt said a single thing yet, or done anything heh. Just an update !

Edited by Andoido

It only randomizes a maximum of 3 yards of the original waypoint, the source code is right there for you to edit if you care to
The other plugin is built to react to it if they turn your mob friendly. I'll post it in the multi plugin section, since I have no intention of further developing it.

I've run it for hours today. Make sure you redownload the version I uploaded here. Like I said, I have no intention of developing it any further, all source code is available

1 hour ago, Andoido said:

yea i updated it yesterday. The files are identail in size so im assuming they are the same, and alright i wont throw any updates up anymore, thanks for doing it

Don't just compare files, if you are not 100% certain. Then redownload and install.