Flying Mounts broken in TBC/WOTLK

Andoido

Nope. When i enable flying... the fucker ust flys straight upward into the sky, and even stopping the bot - he keeps flying up. and i have to manually jump off, and fly hack to stop from dying Lol..

Ill record a video real quick for you

I confirm than fly mount management on TBC is horrible (especially the sliding before dismounting, I'll try to resolve it) But I cannot reproduce the problem of this post after several hours, someone have profile to help me to reproduce it please.

it happens on all profiles for me, maybe i create them wrong... i think the profiles are not the problem. after 1st pathpoind (after gather or so) it just keeps pressing w, if you press manually w on keyboard it stops (like its stuck)

dont think profiles are the problem, since i have it on all profiles (quester with ground hotspots, gatherer with flying hotspots, grinder with both hotspots etc)

I tried with automaton and grinder profile several hours each without plugin/fightclass and I cannot reproduce your problem. You get this problem without plugin but you have try without fightclass?

He seems than WRobot press key (jump or forward I don't know) but never release it (I checked code several time and seem not in WRobot)

i think it might be move during combat because of the fact that if you're flying that low you will get into combat with atleast one mob but because you're fightclass is set to do nothing if mount it bugs out.

i can say 100% its not MoveDuringCombat related. I am surprised you cant replicate the bug @Droidz, because it happens a lot to me with all characters. Are you trying on your own private server?

Its some kind of waypoint timeout, or wrobot getting stuck on "jump" key....

This might be caused by the private server if playing on one with a decent population. I think the dev of the server may bug pathfinding.

MIght be.

Also, why do the characters all fly as if they were walking on ground? For example: To get to the top of a tower for a quest, the bot makes the character fly all the around the tower very close to the way.  So if someone watches you, it looks completly idiotic, since you could just fly to the top with the flying mount lol instead of flying above ground waypoints.