Botting for classic

Hello, i am new to the whole botting scene. I've seen a lot of stuff about the bot community being dead but everything i see online is literally 2+ years old. I was wondering if i could use wrobot for classic WoW since it just came out. I know the site says 'for private servers' but is there any way i can use this on the live version of classic? i have to work a lot so i don't get to play much when i am at home so i wanted to have a bot grind for levels, or professions while i'm away at work during the day. If anyone could help and tell me what's up that'd be great. Please no sarcasm and shit, i know that it says 'private servers' but cmon! i know people want to bot on the new classic servers. i don't wanna spend 6 months grinding to level 60 and i'm not about to pay for a leveling boost website. 

Thank you in advanced.

Use your eyes. All other threads are locked for a reason. wRobot will NEVER support retail servers. It's a private server bot.
Pay someone to hand level for you, if you can't be bothered at all.

You need a genius to crack wow memory protection. Of course such people exists but nobody will waste time for silly game when he can earn 50k$ per month... Of course if you have such money you can hire some 'computer guns' and have your own super bot. 

14 hours ago, Matenia said:

Use your eyes. All other threads are locked for a reason. wRobot will NEVER support retail servers. It's a private server bot.
Pay someone to hand level for you, if you can't be bothered at all.

listen asshole i was just asking if i can still use it on the live server for classic or not. i already know it says 'private servers' but if i tried to use it on classic live servers would it work? yes or no question. no need to be a dick lmao.

1 hour ago, rickyhenderson00 said:

listen asshole i was just asking if i can still use it on the live server for classic or not. i already know it says 'private servers' but if i tried to use it on classic live servers would it work? yes or no question. no need to be a dick lmao.

dude at this point in time I can only recommend to try yourself and make the experience

Edited by Bambo

3 hours ago, Bambo said:

dude at this point in time I can only recommend to try yourself and make the experience

will it work on the live servers or not. yes or no question here... i know the risks of getting banned and bla bla bla but will it work the same as it does on the private servers?

NO IT WILL NOT WORK.

It's a bot for WoW clients that are NOT PATCH 1.13.x. THE GAME ISN'T EVEN THE SAME. IT DOES NOT SUPPORT ANYTHING BUT PRIVATE SERVER WOW CLIENTS.
How is that so hard to grasp? It's been said a million times. Why not give the trial a shot though? Don't forget to run the battle.net client in the background to make sure you 100% will get banned though!

On 9/2/2019 at 6:42 AM, CocoChanel said:

"Wrobot 

- Bot for WoW Private servers"

yeah you fucking idiot i already stated that i can read. lmao. doesn't mean it won't work on the new classic servers.. instead of being one of those bigots who tries to be a dick head actually be helpful.

32 minutes ago, rickyhenderson00 said:

yeah you fucking idiot i already stated that i can read. lmao. doesn't mean it won't work on the new classic servers.. instead of being one of those bigots who tries to be a dick head actually be helpful.

Do you even see the irony?
On top of that, you've been ignoring the fact that the 1.12 and 1.13 clients have nothing in common. If you understand anything about how bots or software works, you'd understand that you can't just flip a switch and hack completely different software. Plus anti-cheat since patch 7.x is insane and Blizzard is going after bot creators legally too. It's not happening.

Edit: 

Edited by Matenia