[SUNWELL] Insane detection system/incredibly active GMs?

Hello there. So I was botting for about an hour on Sunwell's new WOTLK realm and one of my toons already got banned and a GM appeared to another one and said "You're botting, turn that off."
I am using the most recent WRobot version, private profile, private fight class and plugins to randomize movement etc. I was keeping an eye on my bots as well. My question is, are they using automated detection or how do GMs know that I am botting? Can something be done about that?

I´m level 40+, still not detected. Using questing Bot, my AIO FC and private Profile. If it would be an autodetection System they would have hit me. But others had several detections too. Most were in the levelrange of 20-30... looks more like they have very active GM´s.

Got warned the same way twice on 2 other accounts. Second char was only 10 lvl...

I think it's not possible to be THAT active and watch players behaviour on all continents. Especially that the wrobot with some paid plugins and your amazing FC @Talamin is looking very good. I think something is up and we need @Droidz to get involved into this thread.

There is GUARANTEED auto detection, but I believe only the head GM Piotrek is able to do it. I botted a long time in NA prime time, then stopped for a while. I then turned it back on and within a minute or two piotrek ported on me and said he knew i was botting. Within a minute after that, he ported on my friend who was also botting (but our accounts were in NO way possibly linked). So it's not reports it is clearly a detection system.

17 minutes ago, blackie336 said:

@Droidz I renamed the process (just straight up changed the name of the wrobot exe and so far seem to not be getting auto detected. Could actually be as simple as that, but maybe Piotrek is just taking his time.

Did the same and updated @Droidz fix, let's keep it posted ;).

10 minutes ago, Mykoplazma said:

It was on a support somebody written that wrobot fixed and vanished after 30 sec with the answer.

Not on the sunwell discord though right? because his name would have been in purple... ?

edit: tbh I quite like this piootrek guy, doesn't insta ban and let's you off if you say you'll stop.

Edited by Marsbar

Discord uses a mixture of Whitney, Helvetica, Neue, Helvetica, Arial and sans-serif

This was incorrect ^ (partly) Discord only uses the font whitney.

You can see this by opening the discord app in your browser and entering console mode and pinpoint latest sent text