Ban hammer - Frostmourne

This is pretty weird.. I saw the ban hammer today, many accounts were banned for botting.

The weird thing is, I was running 3 accounts at the same time.Two were grinding and was running Automaton one was banned the other two didn't. Huh! What is more weird is that the account running Automaton is fresh toon, I leveled it myself all the way and basically just started today to use the bot 30 min grind then several hours break. I wasn't like grinding for long hours. Toon wasn't stuck either.

Who else got hit?

I got banned in 1 accout. half quest (bot) / bot grind/automation and played 1 rdf .

but the weird part is 1 account banned wich never botted (playing on the same IP different computer). 

main acc still alive (not botted)

alt lv 45 grinding bot alive (was online when hammer happened)...

They don't have any detection. But they will (depending on GM) IP ban you, if you get caught botting (mostly reports and some statistical analysis, I'm sure).

If it was detected, no bot would ever escape and you'd get caught just for using wRotation. Detected means they can detect that the bot attaches to the game and alters the game's state in memory.

If people use repetitive behavior or are otherwise "easily" recognized as bots, they get caught in reports. I've botted on Warmane for long enough to know it's not detected.
They have employed "traps" in the past to make some things bots do harder. But wRobot usually worked around those.

2 minutes ago, lolada said:

maybe just detected everyone that was using it at that time

its not detected dude! what did I say in my post ? I had 3 accounts running at the same time and only 1 was banned.

I just dont know how they got me, dont think its a report since I only botted for roughly 1 hour max on that account.

Think they track achievement and manually check on persons with less than # of quests completed ?

35 minutes ago, Photogenic said:

I just dont know how they got me, dont think its a report since I only botted for roughly 1 hour max on that account.

Think they track achievement and manually check on persons with less than # of quests completed ?

My best guess is that a GM randomly came upon your char.
Bots are dead give away.

I have 3 bots still safe on Frostmourne, make sure to use your own profiles (private, not public.) a good fight class (using paid ones from @Matenia) and don’t bot where a lot of people are at, 

Edited by Smokie

It was totally random. wich is worse for us. 

They banned 1 accout wich never botted.. if they would ban wrobot users. they would ban my other bot account and not this one,..

image.png.360ba62316658daf36cc65d1f90d40b0.png

13 minutes ago, shlord said:

It was totally random. wich is worse for us. 

They banned 1 accout wich never botted.. if they would ban wrobot users. they would ban my other bot account and not this one,..

image.png.360ba62316658daf36cc65d1f90d40b0.png

Did you mail gold to this account ? If you never botted, it could be the amount of gold/items you receive through mail was tracked.

1 hour ago, Photogenic said:

Did you mail gold to this account ? If you never botted, it could be the amount of gold/items you receive through mail was tracked.

Bingo. i sent 100g for bags and spells..

2 hours ago, Smokie said:

I have 3 bots still safe on Frostmourne, make sure to use your own profiles (private, not public.) a good fight class (using paid ones from @Matenia) and don’t bot where a lot of people are at, 

your own profiles (private, not public.) 

Grind profiles? 

Regards

PS: sorry for double post

Private profiles are less likely to be banned, grinder + quester. i use schelule product and change every so often. and i stop by the Inn to get rested Ep every few hours .

There is 2 kind of questing profiles, 

This one has video attached. good video by @eeny, it uses the easy quest editer

There is this one, i just recently starting using for more none direct quests where i need to make the bot do something a different way. (This is more advance)

22 minutes ago, Smokie said:

I apogize @Photogenic for over take your thread a little.

You're fine..

Everything I use is my personal profiles. I think the biggest problem that makes someone identified as a bot is the fight class and the movement. The bot movement is not near human behavior which makes any one notices that just within less than a minute of observation. Specially if a player comes near the bot whether its friendly or enemy. Normal human will target any person comes in their view and take a look at who they are, bot never does that.

I have came across many people who uses this bot in-game. I could easily tell who is a bot and who is not. So yeah, I guess if there is highly advanced profiles that makes you look like human, then they are worthy of buying to avoid getting banned.

51 minutes ago, Photogenic said:

You're fine..

Everything I use is my personal profiles. I think the biggest problem that makes someone identified as a bot is the fight class and the movement. The bot movement is not near human behavior which makes any one notices that just within less than a minute of observation. Specially if a player comes near the bot whether its friendly or enemy. Normal human will target any person comes in their view and take a look at who they are, bot never does that.

I have came across many people who uses this bot in-game. I could easily tell who is a bot and who is not. So yeah, I guess if there is highly advanced profiles that makes you look like human, then they are worthy of buying to avoid getting banned.

do you use Pause bot if nearby player? 

im starting to use it. but cant find a decent config.. because it stop the bot and mobs respawn and kill me lol

1 hour ago, shlord said:

do you use Pause bot if nearby player? 

im starting to use it. but cant find a decent config.. because it stop the bot and mobs respawn and kill me lol

No, I do not but lately I just sit down and have coffee while watching the bots and talk to people on chat and taunt players who pass by just for the heck of it. This is the only solution in my hand but I am sure experts can create highly advanced botting behavior that can make you afk without problem.

• 2 months later...

On 6/3/2020 at 5:08 PM, Photogenic said:

No, I do not but lately I just sit down and have coffee while watching the bots and talk to people on chat and taunt players who pass by just for the heck of it. This is the only solution in my hand but I am sure experts can create highly advanced botting behavior that can make you afk without problem.

Did this work for you?