This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Droidz

Snippets C# codes for Fight Classes

Check if character/target have or not buff/debuff by spell id:

Use condition type "C Sharp Code" with Value:

wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Me.HaveBuff(69369)
  • Replace "69369" by your buff/debuff ID.
  • Replace "Me" by "Target" to check buff/debuff on current target (you can also replace "Me" by "Pet" to check on the pet).
  • Add "!" before this code to check if not have (de)buff ( http://www.tutorialspoint.com/csharp/csharp_logical_operators.htm ).
  • To get list of player/target (de)buff id, you can go to tab "Tools" > "Development Tools" > (if you want check your target (de)buff select npc in game) > click on "Player/target buff/debuff".

Check if character/target buff/debuff stack count by spell id:

wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Me.BuffStack(44544) >= 1
  • Replace "44544" by your buff/debuff ID.
  • Replace "Me" by "Target" to check buff/debuff on current target (you can also replace "Me" by "Pet" to check on the pet).
  • ">= 1" check if stack count is "Bigger or Equal at 1", you can replace "1" by required stack count. You can also replace ">=" by "<=" to check if "Smaller or Equal", or by "==" to check if "Equal" - http://www.tutorialspoint.com/csharp/csharp_relational_operators.htm ).
  • To get list of player/target (de)buff id, you can go to tab "Tools" > "Development Tools" > (if you want check your target (de)buff select npc in game) > click on "Player/target buff/debuff".

Check character/target buff/debuff time left by spell id:

wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Me.BuffTimeLeft(new List<uint> { 69369 }) >= 1000
  • ">= 1000" check if time left is "Bigger or Equal at 1000 millisecond", you can replace "1000" by required time left in millisacond. You can also replace ">=" by "<=" to check if "Smaller or Equal", or by "==" to check if "Equal" - http://www.tutorialspoint.com/csharp/csharp_relational_operators.htm ).

On 8/7/2016 at 12:30 PM, Droidz said:

Check character/target buff/debuff time left by spell id:

wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Me.BuffTimeLeft(new List<uint> { 69369 }) >= 1000
  • ">= 1000" check if time left is "Bigger or Equal at 1000 millisecond", you can replace "1000" by required time left in millisacond. You can also replace ">=" by "<=" to check if "Smaller or Equal", or by "==" to check if "Equal" - http://www.tutorialspoint.com/csharp/csharp_relational_operators.htm ).

If I use this, the time left is always zero. The development Tools output also shows:

PLAYER Buff/Debuff:

Retribution Aura: ID=7294, Stack=1, TimeLeft=0 ms, Owner=0
Blessing of Might: ID=19834, Stack=1, TimeLeft=0 ms, Owner=0
Seal of the Crusader: ID=20162, Stack=1, TimeLeft=0 ms, Owner=0

3 hours ago, DrSeltsam said:

If I use this, the time left is always zero. The development Tools output also shows:

PLAYER Buff/Debuff:

Retribution Aura: ID=7294, Stack=1, TimeLeft=0 ms, Owner=0
Blessing of Might: ID=19834, Stack=1, TimeLeft=0 ms, Owner=0
Seal of the Crusader: ID=20162, Stack=1, TimeLeft=0 ms, Owner=0

Funny I recently came back after a couple of months off and had to remove the TimeLeft check in my cc because it would always be 0. Thought the bug was on my side. Using vanilla.

13 hours ago, pasdoy said:

Funny I recently came back after a couple of months off and had to remove the TimeLeft check in my cc because it would always be 0. Thought the bug was on my side. Using vanilla.

I am using Vanilla too.

... vanilla doesn't have a timer on buffs/debuffs, with the exception of your own. But they don't fall under the regular aura API so you have to use Lua to get specific timers.

1 hour ago, someshit said:

need to calculate number of opponents within 8 yards of current target. any tips?

if(ObjectManager.GetWoWUnitAttackables().Any(x=> x.Position.DistanceTo(ObjectManager.Me.Position) < 20))
{
    MovementManager.StopMove();
    Fight.StartFight(ObjectManager.GetWoWUnitAttackables().OrderBy(x => x.Position.DistanceTo(ObjectManager.Me.Position)).FirstOrDefault().Guid);
}

5 minutes ago, someshit said:

so,

if(ObjectManager.GetWoWUnitAttackables().Any(x=> x.Position.DistanceTo(ObjectManager.Target.Position) <= 8 ))

should work?

Yeah