Convertering Honorbuddy Questing Profiles

cgeorg13

So i was looking into some of the Honorbuddy profiles and was wondering if it was possible to convert some of their questing profiles. 

I tried loading it up with Easy Quests Editor but it didnt work but I found a schema (.XSD) file that links to the profiles. I think this could be used to translate their profiles into usable ones for WRobot. I'm extremely new at this sort of thing so I may be completely wrong but figured it was worth a shot!

Attached is the Schema file (along with the same file converted to a .txt for viewing purposes) and the quester profile I was looking into converting.

Let me know if it is possible or if I'm a complete idiot for thinking this would be able to help in converting the two LOL

Thanks!!

QuestProfileSchema.txt

QuestProfileSchema.xsd

[A - Quest] EK 12-58 [Kick].xml

4 hours ago, cgeorg13 said:

So i was looking into some of the Honorbuddy profiles and was wondering if it was possible to convert some of their questing profiles. 

I tried loading it up with Easy Quests Editor but it didnt work but I found a schema (.XSD) file that links to the profiles. I think this could be used to translate their profiles into usable ones for WRobot. I'm extremely new at this sort of thing so I may be completely wrong but figured it was worth a shot!

Attached is the Schema file (along with the same file converted to a .txt for viewing purposes) and the quester profile I was looking into converting.

Let me know if it is possible or if I'm a complete idiot for thinking this would be able to help in converting the two LOL

Thanks!!

QuestProfileSchema.txt

QuestProfileSchema.xsd

[A - Quest] EK 12-58 [Kick].xml

No.

12 hours ago, Runaro said:

No.

If you use the converter you will get the quest pulses, locations, ID's.  But the quest pulse order queue has so much stuff!! Thats a 4,000 step profile, i would probably trim it back down to <1000 steps in a Wrobot profile.

Other problem is it looks like it calling custom hooks and pluggins to complete some of the more scripted quests.

You can certainly see what and where the bot will go... you are better off writing it from scratch IMHO.. maybe using this as a guide.

4 minutes ago, eeny said:

You can certainly see what and where the bot will go... you are better off writing it from scratch IMHO.. maybe using this as a guide.

yea thats what I was thinking as well, definitely a good reference to go off of and even use it to skip a lot of searching for info/order of quests to build your own profile. Thanks for the input! 

'Til next time eeny :laugh:

Hello,

WRobot don't use XSD schema, but he serialize class "Quester.Profile.EasyQuestProfile" (in "Quester.dll"). You can write your own converter, but he miss some informations in HB quest profiles, and the struct  is very different.

You can also found an converter in tools of "Easy quest creator", but it is not complet.

• 2 years later...
On 10/15/2016 at 9:32 AM, Droidz said:

Hello,

WRobot don't use XSD schema, but he serialize class "Quester.Profile.EasyQuestProfile" (in "Quester.dll"). You can write your own converter, but he miss some informations in HB quest profiles, and the struct  is very different.

You can also found an converter in tools of "Easy quest creator", but it is not complet.

We have a readymade quests pack made by the honorbuddy community, with so many developers in WROBOT because we did not create a project to create a converter of this stuff to run 100% AFK like it worked in honorbuddy?
Let's not let all this knowledge be lost.

Have we managed to convert 100%?@Droidz 
That would bring a lot of new players to Wrobot.
https://github.com/SVNtoGit/Kicks/tree/master/Questing Profile Pack

• 1 year later...