17 minutes ago, baka said:

damn I am trying to figure this out as well I can get it to shoot but it just spams the wand skill and barely gets a shot off

Have you tried adding a condition to check if "shoot" is being cast?

I have no wand, but i set it up on most recent warlock file. My only issue is keep uploading a change right after make it with no prior testing, so that will need change in order to keep things going smooth.

Set up not a spell but lua script.

About skil slots - http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/ActionSlot

1. get Shoot skill from the spell book and for example  put  it into slot one.

2. add that lua script ( set the spell as a lua script and write that thing into the spell name )

if not IsAutoRepeatAction(1) then CastSpellByName("Shoot"); end

12 hours ago, Droidz said:

This works in Wrotation but not in quester. When quester bot is running it keeps canceling itself but the Wrotation lets it cast correctly.

6 hours ago, Doobie said:

This works in Wrotation but not in quester. When quester bot is running it keeps canceling itself but the Wrotation lets it cast correctly.

In Quester- its obvious that the 'shoot' command comes through from the fighclass.. however the bot continually attempts to melee 'attack' the mob which breaks shoot.  When you set a timer of 1 second on shoot you can see the bot swap weapons every 1 second and its tried to both 'shoot' and 'attack' at the same time.

In melee its effective ( at low levels) im seeing 1 wand attack / one melee attack.  however at range the weapon swapping looks terrible and the bot shoots at half speed,

Its almost like we need to be able to turn off "auto attack" in the fight class so the bot stops attempting to melee the mobs and just let the wanding commence.

@Droidz - when you load a bot without a fight class, it defaults to just running up and auto-attacking the NPC's.  is there a way to turn that auto-attack off?  As i think that may be the issue here,,

Thanks 

Eeny

10 hours ago, Zwox said:

I guess this is a range issue. You prob have too Set "Autoshoot" from the hunter too 8-35 Range and Melee 1-7

Is there a way to set Melee? Im pretty sure the bot just defaults to melee?

For the distance, put false at the spell option "Check if is good distance" and add condition type "C Sharp Code" with the code 

Lua.LuaDoString<bool>("return IsActionInRange(" + (SpellManager.GetSpellSlotId(SpellListManager.SpellIdByName("Auto Shot")) + 1) + ")")

(of course, replace Auto Shot by your spell name in english, this code in implemented here).

On 7.2.2017 at 5:38 AM, eeny said:

In melee its effective ( at low levels) im seeing 1 wand attack / one melee attack.  however at range the weapon swapping looks terrible and the bot shoots at half speed,

Its almost like we need to be able to turn off "auto attack" in the fight class so the bot stops attempting to melee the mobs and just let the wanding commence.

This.

Wanding at the current state looks really bottish.
Would really like an update for this..

• 1 month later...