Suggestion: Add option to set vendor for profile

This bot has got amazing pathfinding, but is not afkable at all most of the time, since you are not able to set which vendor the bot should choose for each individual profile.

Too many times will i find my character chaindying because a lvl 10 character decided to go vendor in Duskwood, or a lvl 23 character decided to go vendor in stranglethorn vale, or my almost max level character banging head into a wall because the vendor it wants to reach has a hardcoded path to it that doesnt match vanilla wow.

This could easily be rectified by adding the option to program both a path to a vendor, and the vendor,  into the profile, which the bot has to use if it wants to vendor while using that profile. Vanillabot has this, and ZZukbot has this, I see no reason why Wrobot shouldn't have this option.

Disabling all vendors in the bot's npc list can help, but I do nnot want to be doing that over and over on all my characters.

I've tried adding the vendor to the questing profile, but I noticed it doesn't always care about the vendor I add at all, even with the "add vendor from profile" option checked.

Right now, my alliance profile in Azshara is trying to use a horde vendor(in orgrimmar! I came back to my toon being in orgrimmar attacking guards), even with an alliance npc added both to database and profile. I've also deselected the horde vendor it tries to use, to no avail, bot is overriding my every command regarding this.

Make it a Quester profile and then add this at the top:

<QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="wManager.Wow.Helpers.NpcDB.AcceptOnlyProfileNpc = true;" />

Everything else can be solved by adding the correct Blackspot areas for certain coordinates + 250 yards radius

this request has been brushed on time and time again... i still want it.

I know and agree the quest profile path will solve the issue.  However for 90% of people, they are only ever going to make a grind / gather profile as quests are too difficult...

The ability to hard code vendors into gatherer / grinder profiles with a simple checkbox is well overdue,

9 hours ago, Matenia said:

Make it a Quester profile and then add this at the top:

<QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="wManager.Wow.Helpers.NpcDB.AcceptOnlyProfileNpc = true;" />

Everything else can be solved by adding the correct Blackspot areas for certain coordinates + 250 yards radius

Thanks for this, will try it out!

So if i need like 200 grinding profiles (i really do) i will have to write 200 quest profiles by hand or make 200 different npc bases? Am i getting it right? And why then do we have NPC option inside the grinding profile creator?

@Matenia I agree that what you're saying is valid, but I see that more as a workaround. There should be some sort of global setting that allows this to be configured. Perhaps the Quest profile should take precedence, but I'd like to see this implemented by @Droidz 

• 11 months later...

Sorry to necro this post but I also am running into problems because of this. Making a quest profile for every little grind profile you want to make is just unnecessary, @Droidz can you please add an option in the bot we can select that will make the profile only use the npcs in the grinding profile?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...