Latest update bug

Hi Droidz, 

Since the latest update there's been a weird bug where the bot will be in combat with mobs/creatures and just completely ignore, even pulling more mobs. I have disabled all plugins/used both quester and grinder and it occurs with both iterations of the bots. The bot only seems to attack things that are specifically in the profile for it to attack. But if you are walking from say XR to camp turajo to turn in a quest, it will get attacked the entire way there and not attack any mobs. In Stonetalon charred vale area, it was killing harpies for the quest but aggroing other white harpies and completely ignoring them. It would also pull other harpies for the quest WHILE still being in combat with other white harpies, refusing to attack them. 

EDIT- just to add, many other people ive talked to in discord have had this problem with the bot since the latest update. Also it seems that the icon was updated with a tiny red indicator at the bottom left hand? Could this possibly be a beta version that got released pre-maturely? 

Experiencing all of this as well. I actually did the harpy quest in the charred vale area today and noticed this behaviour. I've messed around with a couple different profiles/FCs/plugins and it seems to be completely random on when it decides to work correctly.

I think it may be to do with blacklisting - i was only really getting this on my rogue and i think its because it auto blacklists the mob if I stealth towards it too slowly.

I haven't really had these problems on vanilla.
If any of you use my plugin - about a month ago or so, there was a small bug in it where sometimes it wouldn't disable Conditions.ForceIgnoreIsAttacked again, that COULD have lead to this behavior.